How much do you think i can lose using this diet!?

Day 1 and 2: Only Fruits, eat as much as you desire all day long. All fruits are permitted except Bananas and Mango. You can make delicious fruit salads. and you can also make natural fresh juices and smoothies. I recommend eating water melon because it makes you full and hydrated all day long.
Drink coffee and tea as much as you desire as long as you use artificial sweeteners such as splenda instead of regular sugar.

Day 3 and 4: only vegetables; eat as much as you desire. you can add one table spoon of salad dressing but do not exceed 3 spoons a day.
You can also drink coffee and Tea as much as you desire.

Day 5 and 6: repeat steps 1 and 2 with same restrictions. Don't forget to drink lots of water.

Day 7: Spoil your self a little. eat one regular meal and add some dessert. It is recommended that women not to exceed 1200 calories and men 2000 calories. This step is critical in the weight loss process because it prevent your body from hitting the plateau.

Repeat all of the above exact steps for the next 3 weeks. I have lost 47 pounds following the above diet.

Replies

• There's not enough protein. You'd lose muscle as well as fat on this diet.
  • nitrospop
    nitrospop Posts: 122 Member
    There's not enough protein. You'd lose muscle as well as fat on this diet.

This....don't do it.
  • ashleearoha
    ashleearoha Posts: 165 Member
    All kinds of wrong.
  • kvansanity
    kvansanity Posts: 108 Member
    Omg stop. This is so stupid. Calories in, calories out. I hate the misconception that you can eat all of something healthy - I'm sorry but no, that's not how it works. If you eat 3,000 calories of fruits all day (which, by the way, is really easy to do) and only burn 1,500 calories, you're going to gain weight -- even if all you ate was something healthy.

Fad diets don't work in the long run. So don't even start them.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Enjoy gaining it all back in 3 months.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    This diet is not sustainable. Every one needs protein to live. Just another example of a fad diet.

Take a look at this... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    I think you will lose your sanity. Sounds like a fad and not something I would do. Where is the protein?

Read the sexypants thread.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,030 Member
    Congrats of the 47lb loss. Sorry that you will regain it when you start eating like a normal person.

Recommended that women do not EXCEED 1200? On the "treat" day??? you know that 1200 is the medically specific MINIMUM for women? This diet is unhealthy, stupid and unsustainable. You will lose muscle mass and eventually feel horrible.

Why do people prioritise weight loss over health?
  • Alatariel75
    10 days ago you were eating 500cal a day and whining that you'd only lost 4lbs. When did this 47lbs supposedly come off?
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    What do you think will happen when you go back to eating regular food?
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    tumblr_mu9lvuRvSq1s7mdj8o8_250.gif
  • rkaluri
    rkaluri Posts: 3
    I copy + pasted that from internet... So far I am only 9 ponds down
  • Alatariel75
    I copy + pasted that from internet... So far I am only 9 ponds down

seriously, stop looking for quick fixes, have some respect for your body (it's the only one you get), read the 'sexy pants' thread above and use the energy you expend on trying fad diets and commit to making a healthy, sustainable, sensible change.
  • demi_1222
    demi_1222 Posts: 1
    She is asking a question! She obviously was just curious we all go through trying new things if you see something and think oh that sounds like it will work 99% of you is going to want to try it don't belittle her just let her know the right way or give her some guidance like information that helped you loose weight. These columns are made for us to help each other out not bring each other down honestly.