It appears as though my *kitten* has taken root....

I need to get the dogs walked, do c25k, and get to th gym tolift, and only have 4 hours to do.i all, but I cant seem to move my *kitten* from this chair.

Motivational quotes and photos start now....

Replies

• KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Well... time is going to pass anyhow, so you might as well just do it! :) (That's what motivates me to get something done.)
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Something something, nice *kitten* are made with squats not couches?

You got this.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,007 Member
    Good things used to come to those who wait. Now good things some to those who bust their *kitten*. Get off yours...lol...my shoes are on and I am out the door...ciao
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    If you don't walk you dogs, they'll pee on the floor.
    Maybe not, but that would be enough to get me out the door.
    Once you start, you'll breeze through the rest!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    I just have to tell myself that I am in control and if I want better I need to get my lazy *kitten* up. Lol. I am tough on myself sometimes. I have stopped making excuses for not doing what I need to. If I want to not exercise, I know I am not exercising because I am making a conscious decision not to take care of myself not because I am tired or busy. Exercise to me is like brushing my teeth. I may not like to do it but I have to.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Have you seen the latest studies on sitting too much causing cancer?

Yeah, I hope that's correlation not causation, or I'm doomed. Anyway, good luck!
  • elizzlebizzle
    elizzlebizzle Posts: 4 Member
    it helps me to just put on my exercise clothes. once I get off my *kitten* for that it's on. I also think about old people in my life that I love and think about how I don't want to be a mess when I'm old. and think about how much better and accomplished you'll feel when you're done!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    giphy.gif

if you don't want your @ss to start sliding down your legs, you'll get those doggies walked and go give them boys at the gym something to look at...you hot sexy mama you...in your cute little yoga pants...I see you in the mirror :laugh:
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Thanks everyone. I got it all done on time. There was no way I was skipping. Thanks for the awesome gif!