Replies

• mr_mitch
    mr_mitch Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I only have 1 friend so far :( lol
  • Amy4President
    Amy4President Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen! I'll send you a friend request. Those last 10lbs are always the hardest! Anyone else is welcome to add me as well.

19641170.png
  • itskeeton
    itskeeton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all! feel free to add me, I'm on every day and it's working very well for me!
  • CptCappie
    CptCappie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Always looking for active friends :)
  • johnson37880
    Options
    I am also 28, Weigh 132 after having two babies and trying to get down to 120 myself! Add me if you want. I just started this wild ride. :-)
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I log daily and am always posting my own thoughts and quotes to keep my friends motivated. And I just love haleping others!! :D
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I would love some motivated friends as well. I'm on everyday and logging but can't seem to make good choices so I stay with in my calories. Getting workouts in is also challenging.
  • BrynnMarie13
    Options
    I am brand new today, so new I haven't even done an intro blog yet, and would love some motivated friends. I've always struggled with my weight and being healthy and I'm at the heaviest I've ever been right now. It's a journey I'm still learning to navigate and having a forum to help motivate others and be motivated by them is something I'm really looking forward to. Anyone can add me! I can use all the help I can get :)