Horrible start to the week, Awesome begining to the end!

xDeannaGarciax
xDeannaGarciax Posts: 675
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
So as most of my mfp friends know it's been kind of a rough week for me with my stomache issues. BUT this morning I woke up this feeling like a million bucks I'm back and ready to go. . . This day has just seemed so flawless it's kind of freaky...

So you know those days where it seems like everyone is getting out of your way on the road before you have to even tap your breaks. . .yeah, that's the kind of day I'm having. I've been trying to get caught up on the things around here, after feeling yucky all week, bill's, bank, phone calls, (and now shopping) ect. I call to pay a bill and the nice lady waives my fee for paying it over the phone:happy: then I'm searching through my purse to make a deposit into the bank and I find an extra 60$ in one of the side zippers, no idea how or when it got there because I keep all my money in my wallet, oh well. Then I scored on a free XBOX360 that comes with 2 months of free xbox live (only things our oldest wanted for x-mas this year on top of the new game. . . yep you guessed it, Black Op's so now I only have to buy the game and 10months more of LIVE) Then to top it off I call to pay another bill that I thought was due in two days, turns out that I thought I was paying it for last month when in fact I payed it twice last month, so this month is already payed. . . and I'm only 2 1/2hrs into my day! What a way to start the last half of this week.
:bigsmile:X-mas shopping, here I come :bigsmile:

Replies

This discussion has been closed.