What do you notice after weight loss?

WalkingGirl1985
WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
For one, I have a lot more energy then I did last winter. I've lost 45 pounds since then. :happy:

I can do more things like squats and lunges are still tricky, but its a lot easy. I can do squats with my legs spread apart too and maintain my balance ok. My fiancee saw me do that and he was impressed and it was kind of a turn on too towards him. I have better self esteem and have more control in my diet.

This may get personal here and this goes towards women especially..
My sex life with my fiancee is better, and again I have more energy and can feel the big "O" a lot more better with him or with myself. (I'm pretty open)

Anyone notice the same traits I feel? :smile:

Replies

• Sex wise I haven't noticed anything (but I'm not having sex because hubby is deployed and at the end of the day I'm too tired to do it myself lol)

I feel TONS better about myself (with only losing almost 15 pounds), I also have more motivation to actually work out than I ever have (all the countless times I tried to lose and ended up giving up). I don't eat as much junk (which I didn't eat much of it before either)...Still have a ways to go(30 pounds), but this time I know that I will get there if I keep doing what I have been doing.
  • My wedding and class rings are looser.

I'm between a couple of different sizes. It will be hard to buy clothes for me for Christmas.

My stamina in the bedroom has increased.

And while we are being open, "my stuff" appears larger without a big gut in the way.
This discussion has been closed.