Your Small NSV!

Options
Sometimes we get so focused on the "big picture" (well in our case making the big picture into a smaller one :laugh: ) that we forget the little things that make us realize we are in control! So I was thinking we could put together some of the little day to day things that show us we are on the right track!

My boyfriend bought a tray of the little two bite cupcakes (he calls them ``crack cakes`). They sat in our fridge for about a week and I didnt have a single one!!! I was super proud of my will power| :bigsmile:

Replies

• udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I have had Pecan Sweet Rolls staring me in the face on my counter for a hole day and I have yet to want one. That is HUGE!!! The old me would have had half the package warmed up with globs of butter on each one.
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My mom sends sugar cookies for every holiday. When we got the box of Halloween cookies last week, I immediately put them in the freezer so we wouldn't binge on them, and it worked. I haven't had one yet, because I forget about them. I need to remember to have the hubby take them to work.
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    There are two birthdays in my very small office today, so people brought in pastries and stuff from a local bakery. I peeked in the boxes to see what was there, but walked way without taking anything because nothing looked "worth it" to me.
  • bhonniered
    Options
    I have been carrying around with me a 1/2 roll of Rollo's. Those are my weakness. I am about to throw it away since they have been in my purse now for 3 weeks without me having anymore. :bigsmile:
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    I enjoy working out in just my sports bra (at home only, obviously).
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Someone brought 2 boxes of donuts into our office on Monday and even offered me one...i ate a banana, much to their surprise! Love the small victories!
  • kelzz193
    kelzz193 Posts: 120
    Options
    everyone in my office ordered in chinese food today from our favorite greasy place........I sat next to them all at our lunch table & i ate my salad & sandwich from home! that is huge for me to not cave to the social pressure. Feeling stronger every passing day!
  • chevysarah
    Options
    Feeling super grumpy about everything today... not being able to afford the gym.... bad hair day... you name it I was pms'ing it!! ha ha. I somehow managed to find enough gumption to do my 30 day shred and now I feel darn good and proud of myself!
  • MadiCole
    Options
    About a month ago, I bought two pairs of boxer shorts to wear around the house, but even though the tags said they were the same size, I fit into one perfectly and couldn't even squeeze into the other. On a whim today, I decided to try on the too-tight pair, and now they're almost too big! Really made my day. :)
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    getting my wedding rings re-sized today from a 7 to a 5! so glad I don't have to worry about them flying off my finger anymore :D
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I bought size 4 jeggings (jean leggings) for a Halloween party. And I looked damn good in them. Ye-e-e-s-s-sssssss! :smokin:
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a pair of jeans that I bought four months ago, not wanting to admit that I was actually a size bigger, and of course, they didn't fit when I got home. I am rockin them today! Woot Woot!
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I only had one piece of my children's halloween candy. Now they have it narrowed down to twizzlers and I hate those lol! Yeah to making it through Hallween.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I've only eaten five pieces of Halloween candy since the day before Halloween (yes! that count includes Halloween itself!)
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    I am still fat yet people left and right are asking me how to lose weight!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It is all about perception I know I still have a long way to go but the confidence I feel in that I will get there, is obviously showing through and through!:bigsmile:
    Oh and I fit into a pair of jeans I bought 2 1/2 years ago after I had my baby that I had never been able to fit into until now!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!