Recent NSVs

Options
47Jacqueline
47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
I went shopping this weekend and six months into maintenance plus continued regular exercising, I'm finally losing inches. I went to two different stores, looking for things in my usual size 8 or medium and they were too big! I was hesitant to try a smaller size, but I ended up getting this beautiful dress in Small as well as a new pair of leggings that didn't leave me with a muffin top that also was a small.I feel really good about myself!

Replies

• pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Shopping bliss.:wink:
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Shopping bliss.:wink:

Absolutely! What a nice NSV!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! That's great! You know all that hard work is paying off when that happens.
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Isn't shopping more fun now? I know I don't get angry, sad, or frustrated anymore. I leave without buying because either it was too expensive or not cute. Feels amazing to do that!

My two NSVs were: RUNNING on the treadmill (which I hate) without holding on and wrapping a regular sized bath towel around my body and not having any gaps and covering everything. YAY!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!