Breakfast???

Options
2»

Replies

• Pandemonium
    Options
    I work in an office and make my breakfast when I get in. I ate Quaker's Weight Control Oatmeal. It's fast, and easy, and still healthy for you.

I eat it at 8:30am/9am and do not need anything until 12 o'clock noon which is my lunch hour.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I have a ham and egg muffin.

I mold black forest ham into muffin tins greased with EVOO and then crack an egg into each muffin cup, break the yolk sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.

102 calories each, fat 5g, protein 11, carbs 1 per muffin

I store them in a tupperware in the fridge, they last about 5 days and eat one on my drive to work and have one in the afternoon for my snack. They are good cold or warm.

Karen
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    MMMM these ideas all sound delish!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Any flavor Oikos greek yogurt (4pk size) with a serving of Bare Naked Peak Protein granola mixed in, plus an orange. You can put the granola and sectioned orange into baggies or containers at home, then just pop things open and eat right at your desk :)
  • katschy
    Options
    Leftovers from dinner the night before always suit me :)
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    quck, easy, warm and low cal!

morning star veggie sasauge patty
    eggbeaters
    begal thin

I throw it in the microwave for about 46 seconds then onto my begal. All for about 210 cals (sorry, I forgot the exact amout). You can also add cheese, onions, olives, peppers, whatever you like :)
  • claribeln02
    Options
    two egg whites fried in water with pepper ( 34 cals) . 1 slice of 10 grain Arnold bread (80 cals ) 1 slice of kraft fat free cheese (25 cals) Total 139 cals. and filling
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    My favorite, toasted Nutrigrain waffle with peanut butter and a banana sliced on top.

Yum!!!!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options

I mold black forest ham into muffin tins greased with EVOO and then crack an egg into each muffin cup, break the yolk sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.

I store them in a tupperware in the fridge, they last about 5 days and eat one on my drive to work and have one in the afternoon for my snack. They are good cold or warm.

Karen

That sounds easy and GOOD!!! Thank You!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    OMG!!! So many great ideas, Thank you all so much!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options

Karen

That sounds easy and GOOD!!! Thank You!!

Made these last night, Love it!!!