I need an alternative to coffee

Options
I know it's hardly any calories the way I drink it, but I could really do without breating coffee breath all over my patients every day.

Anyone have any alternatives that is just as good, still give me a kick in the morning without this side effect?

At one point I was drinking hot chocolate with caffeine in it, but I imagine it has too much sugar in it.

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    try Green Tea! It's delicious and very beneficial as well~!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Green Tea... great alternative & so many benefits.
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    a lot of teas have caffeine in them.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Shakeology, The Healthiest Meal of the Day. I used to drink DD coffee every morning. Now I just have 1 cup, once a week, if that.
  • kglisson
    Options
    I like the Green Tea too, however, I really like the "Zipfizz" sold at Sam's Wharehouse. No calories, and provides energy. Don't drink on an empty stomache.
  • PokenStick
    Options
    Green tea won't give you the same caffeine boost you're used to with coffee. The only tea that will do that and be natural is black tea.
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Green Tea!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Rock your spouses world every morning. NOW THAT will wajke you both up. :wink:
  • Christin09
    Christin09 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Try black tea, I saw on Dr. Oz yesterday that it helps fight bad breath :) also Mate tea is similar caffeine to coffee.
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    yerba mate!
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    Rock your spouses world every morning. NOW THAT will wajke you both up. :wink:

I LOVE the way you think!! :laugh: