Danger ***** on a diet

Options
ok so is it only me or does anyone else suffer form extream *****ingness and get easily aggrevated while dieting lol i swear im like *****zilla over here

Replies

• heathercrist1
    heathercrist1 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    It is called detox...we are addicted to sugar the same way that addicts are addicted to alcohol or cocaine.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I think I've actually mellowed out a little since I've started it. I can tell the days that I don't have as much water, though. On those days I'm quicker to irritate.
  • tex43
    tex43 Posts: 229
    Options
    Take it slow,ease into this lifestyle change,remember this has to be something you can stick to the rest of your life,so make it doable.

watch your portions ,drink lots and lots of water ,burn lots of calories so you can have more,when I miss the gym,I damn near starve to death.

Hang in there!
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I get *****y if I don't eat enough calories. I'm on 1200 so its important for me to make that or get *very* close.

I remember being really aggravated when I detoxed from soda, it was worth it 100 times over though
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    I think it just comes naturally to me :bigsmile:
  • mcanals123
    Options
    I think it just comes naturally to me :bigsmile:

lmao same here but lately its been bad i can even drive down the street without having a ***** fit in the car lol
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ok totally off topic. But mcanals123-- you have a seriously cute kid!!!! Love your profile picture. So adorable.
  • mcanals123
    Options
    Ok totally off topic. But mcanals123-- you have a seriously cute kid!!!! Love your profile picture. So adorable.

lol thank u hes gonna be a heartbreaker lol
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    What's with all the asterisks? Some sort of profanity filter?

I'm fairly well versed in coarse language ... but nothing I've plugged in makes any sense.
  • djstaen
    Options
    how cool.. thats my start weight and current weight..and goal weight