need a good app for AB workout

Options
rsclause
rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
I run most weekdays and do resistance weights three days a week. I really enjoy doing an AB workout each morning but can't seem to find the right one. Looking for something that is about 15 to 20 minutes long. Don't mind paying for the AP either. Any suggestions? The one I am using now will soon be almost an hour long .

Replies

• yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    - why do you need an app? Surely you just need a bit of floor space and possibly a chair? Maybe a pull-up bar to hang off for leg raises?
  • rsclause
    Options
    - why do you need an app? Surely you just need a bit of floor space and possibly a chair? Maybe a pull-up bar to hang off for leg raises?

Agreed, I don't need an ap but I prefer one. I like to go through without having to count or think about it. I use that time to start planing my day so yes I am exercising but not really wanting to pay attention.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Just do planks to failure. Nothing to think about, no app needed.
  • rsclause
    Options
    Just do planks to failure. Nothing to think about, no app needed.

Been giving the planks a try, so far so good. I think you may have the best answer so far.
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Search youtube for core workout, find one with the amount of time you want.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    Personally i would do some total-body exercises in the morning (bodyweight squats, etc), and do your 15 minutes of abs at night. Your abs need to support your spine for entire day, so i don't see the logic of tiring them out early on. At least if you do them in the evening, they have the night to recover.
  • rsclause
    Options
    Personally i would do some total-body exercises in the morning (bodyweight squats, etc), and do your 15 minutes of abs at night. Your abs need to support your spine for entire day, so i don't see the logic of tiring them out early on. At least if you do them in the evening, they have the night to recover.
    I do Nautilus workout three days a week, run five days a week and do abs all before 6:00 AM. Take most weekends off. I am a get it done before work or it ain't gonna happen type. Evening is for food wine and relaxing.