Fun Accountability Group starting in July

Options
Hey! I am starting an accountability/challenge group the beginning of July on Facebook. I love MFP, but I think its a fun place to hold a challenge group because it is accessible to most, you can post pics and comments easily, and everyone is on it! :)

All you need to do is pick an exercise program, commit to completing it, and check in/be a cheerleader for yourself and the group everyday. If you aren't sure what exercise program you'd like to do, I can help you find the perfect one for you. It can be a at home fitness program, a running program, a few classes at the gym, a weight lifting program, or simply walking each day as long as you commit and share each day!! Let me know if you are interested, and I will get you added to the group. :)

Replies

• Jps2380
    Jps2380 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I do The Firm at home dvd's and would like something to keep me more on track with them. Thanks!
  • KrazyTwinMomma
    KrazyTwinMomma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have the 21 Day Fix and I'm also restarting a C25K program.
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    If you would like to join, message me your email address for facebook, and I will get you added to the group!! :)
  • Debbie128130
    Options
    I am interested in joining the group. Need some accountability to help me reach my Long awaited goal!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I don’t know about a program as I’m already pretty tapped out. I do workout during my lunch break 3-4 times a week, and I coach two youth sports teams 3-4 nights a week, both baseball and soccer. I train with the soccer team that I coach and often scrimmage with them and sometimes find a way to fit something in with the ball team. Saturdays are filled with coaching games which only leaves me Sunday’s to train, which I often do train with my son.
    However I do like to encourage others and feed off their encouragements and hearing their successes. So I’m game if y’all are game.
    V/r,
    DW