gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat

Replies

• Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Beautiful, Jan.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Good for you! My husband lost his first wife to cancer. I'm thankful every day that he decided to go on living and love again. :flowerforyou:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Thank You for sharing...
  • gambitsgurl
    Ok, to the people adding me because of this my current status is

Should I have the slimfast I planned for lunch - or the tuna that I KNOW will give me gas just to get back at my husband for being a meany?

So I HAD to warn you I'm warped.

:D
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member

Should I have the slimfast I planned for lunch - or the tuna that I KNOW will give me gas just to get back at my husband for being a meany?

The tuna sounds very respectful and appreciative. :wink: I liked your description of a princess, btw.
    Thanks for sharing... I do hope you'll keep writing and sharing more.
  • gambitsgurl

The tuna sounds very respectful and appreciative. :wink: I liked your description of a princess, btw.
    Thanks for sharing... I do hope you'll keep writing and sharing more.

lol - I had the slim fast. I haven't read that in a while and it affected the argument we were having. I've apologized. No gas for him tonite lol.

And thank you. I wrote that a couple of years ago and luckily it made it to facebook. The computer with the original AND the book I was talking about died a wretched death (dropped it from great heights) and I still need to see if I can pull out the hard drive and retrieve that and all my photos from his illness. I am thinking about starting to write again.
This discussion has been closed.