Dancing the night away

Options
Hello to all,

I just found out that my weight is affecting my dancing lesson. I am learning how to step which is simalar to ballroom dancing. I am doing this 4 days a week , 2 hours a day. This dancing thing really tells you how fit you are. I can barely dance 30 minutes without needing my astma pump. Thats the downside of it. The good thing is that I am burning almost 1200 calories doing it. And in one day. How cool is that???
I also go dancing with the girls 3 times a week. If if I keep this up I will be in shape in know time.

So to everyone who needs a extra boost, dancing is the way to go, it's something thats fun to do and gets rid of the aliens (fat) that have taken over our bodies. Finally a exercise I enjoy doing.

DANCING= WEIGHT LOSS

HURRAY HURRAY :drinker:

Replies

• mshoneyfun
    mshoneyfun Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello to all,

I just found out that my weight is affecting my dancing lesson. I am learning how to step which is simalar to ballroom dancing. I am doing this 4 days a week , 2 hours a day. This dancing thing really tells you how fit you are. I can barely dance 30 minutes without needing my astma pump. Thats the downside of it. The good thing is that I am burning almost 1200 calories doing it. And in one day. How cool is that???
    I also go dancing with the girls 3 times a week. If if I keep this up I will be in shape in know time.

So to everyone who needs a extra boost, dancing is the way to go, it's something thats fun to do and gets rid of the aliens (fat) that have taken over our bodies. Finally a exercise I enjoy doing.

DANCING= WEIGHT LOSS

HURRAY HURRAY :drinker:
  • mildrede40
    mildrede40 Posts: 159
    Options
    That is wonderful!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Keep up the good work:laugh: :laugh:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I just read in a fitness magazine to do salsa dance too it works your abs and legs-- Dancing is a good workout and its fun you dont even look at it as excercising- Just look at the people on dancing with the stars they always lose weight and tone up from the beginning to the end of the show. - Dancers always have good bodies too. Keep up the good work