Hello everyone

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to this site well I have been using it for a little less than a week its a godo way for me to keep track of my calorie intake and my calories burned (alot better then using a pen and paper) I have already lost alot of weight but since Febuary hit a serious plateau but I would like to drop another 20-25 pounds so I have kicked up my workout to 6 days a week plus I walk on my morning and afternoon breaks at work for 15 minutes plus I walk to get my lunch and after I eat I walk the remaining time left in my lunch plus my normal workouts at home I am very determined I need to look good in my bathing suit when my husband gets home from Iraq cant look sloppy when he gets back since he has been working out while over there- He is also very supportive of me because I have already lost weight I dont want to blame it all on having kids because I also got lazy not to mention I tried to eat like my husband does note to self its not possible lol. But so far so good I have lost 2 pounds this past week so I am off to a good start but still have a ways to go August is right around the corner. For motivation I put pictures on my fridge of people from my fitness magazine and my elliptical is in the diningroom and my dumbells and stability ball are there too I actually enjoy working out now though it makes me feel better I have more energy and sleep better too which I need since I have two very energetic little girls 6 and 3 plus I work fulltime. Good luck to everyone

Just remember the weight didnt come on overnight so it will not come off over night either.

Also

Dont use the excuse I dont have time because time will never come you have to make time to do things.

You can do it if you set your mind to things. Stay focused

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    I am new to this site well I have been using it for a little less than a week its a godo way for me to keep track of my calorie intake and my calories burned (alot better then using a pen and paper) I have already lost alot of weight but since Febuary hit a serious plateau but I would like to drop another 20-25 pounds so I have kicked up my workout to 6 days a week plus I walk on my morning and afternoon breaks at work for 15 minutes plus I walk to get my lunch and after I eat I walk the remaining time left in my lunch plus my normal workouts at home I am very determined I need to look good in my bathing suit when my husband gets home from Iraq cant look sloppy when he gets back since he has been working out while over there- He is also very supportive of me because I have already lost weight I dont want to blame it all on having kids because I also got lazy not to mention I tried to eat like my husband does note to self its not possible lol. But so far so good I have lost 2 pounds this past week so I am off to a good start but still have a ways to go August is right around the corner. For motivation I put pictures on my fridge of people from my fitness magazine and my elliptical is in the diningroom and my dumbells and stability ball are there too I actually enjoy working out now though it makes me feel better I have more energy and sleep better too which I need since I have two very energetic little girls 6 and 3 plus I work fulltime. Good luck to everyone

Just remember the weight didnt come on overnight so it will not come off over night either.

Also

Dont use the excuse I dont have time because time will never come you have to make time to do things.

You can do it if you set your mind to things. Stay focused
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Wow that's great motivation! I'm eating very little every day and walking everywhere aswell and I'm not losing that much but I'll stick at it if it works for you!! Good luck I'm sure we'll both look great in the summer! x
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome aboard and best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.