Starting T25 the 30th

Options
FunSizedK
FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
I will be starting Focus T25 on the 30th really struggle to keep pushing play. Would love to have some buddies that will stick with it with me thinking about starting a new group the old ones seem to be dead!!

Replies

• karcog
    karcog Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Krista,

I just began today my journey to get in better shape. I am not familiar with T25...only that it is part of the beach body program. I have done p90x in the past (many years ago) and was looking at one of their other programs a couple weeks back. Will check out T25.

Good luck!
    Karen
  • markjacobs1987
    markjacobs1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi Krista! I'd be more than happy to help be an accountability partner with you if you are interested. Also I am part of a challenge group on facebook if you are interested in a group.
  • mommadearest3
    mommadearest3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I will be at week 3 of T25 by the 30th, but feel free to add me as a friend and we can help each other keep going!
  • texstorm
    texstorm Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Focus T25 on the 30th really struggle to keep pushing play. Would love to have some buddies that will stick with it with me thinking about starting a new group the old ones seem to be dead!!

I'm in week 3 of Beta Phase of my second round of T25 in the past 12 months. I'd be happy to help guide you through it. My first round was a real challenge, but this one has been fantastic. It's a very good program. I strongly encourage using the 5 day fast track nutrition plan for your first week to get you established on a good nutrition plan. I didn't use it my first time but did this second round and it has made a big difference.

-Tex
  • gurpsingh
    gurpsingh Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been looking to start this, I've had the DVDs forever. Going to start on the 30th too!!
  • louiselee4232
    louiselee4232 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I have T25 also had a 'trail run' and found it difficult to say the least am going to start the programe properly from 30th also. I would love to get some friends to support with this. I am also trying to eat well but I do struggle with shopping and getting shopping in for healthy meals that my 3 children will eat also. Any support would be fab :o))))))))
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'll start it with you!!! I was wanting to start on monday aways...
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi I have T25 also had a 'trail run' and found it difficult to say the least am going to start the programe properly from 30th also. I would love to get some friends to support with this. I am also trying to eat well but I do struggle with shopping and getting shopping in for healthy meals that my 3 children will eat also. Any support would be fab :o))))))))

I'm starting a clean eating challenge with some of my friends I live near... my husband and kids hate it when I do these things cuz I keep nothing but healthy food in the house... but when I cook dinenr thats whats for dinner... my rule is if you don't like it then you dont eat.. sounds mean but I hate cooking two meals a night just so they can eat unhealthy
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I will be on week 3 by then. But you can add me for accountability. My first two weeks weren't that great because i missed 2 or 3 workouts. So i'm planning to do 1 extra week at the end of Alpha week 5. Looking forward to motivate and to be motivated.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I have been looking to start this, I've had the DVDs forever. Going to start on the 30th too!!

+1, got the DVD a few weeks ago and procrastinating starting! Monday it is :)
  • FunSizedK
    FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Awesome Everyone!! I am excited to get started!!!