Not your typical "friend" request...

Options

Replies

• ditzyFlip
    ditzyFlip Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank god. I have a life outside of MFP, and normally I don't have the time to watch everyone's status updates and comment. Feel free to add me, and we can peek at each other's diaries all we want. :)
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You're my cup of tea.

Sending FR. :drinker:
  • WaynesGurl
    WaynesGurl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious. Are you sure you aren't already my friend? HAHA
  • erkerns
    erkerns Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'd like the same thing. Also, to the other people who have replied to this post, please add me as well! I'd love more friends to look at diaries and get ideas and motivation.
  • lmann72
    lmann72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yup yup! Please add me - I'm definitely of that stream. I just like knowing what you're doing!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    This is me!!!! I totally just want to creep on other peoples food diaries and workouts. Sure I'll give the few frends I have a like every now and again but I am definitly not the type of "supportive friend" that I think most people on this site are looking for.
  • dcc56
    dcc56 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Sure, take a peek. You gotta have one gay guy as your friend don't you?
    As one that recently had WLS, you won't want to follow my food diary!
  • Choobey
    Choobey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way and find it amusing when people de-friend you, is it that serious? I know working out and doing what your doing for your health is serious by all means, but do you have to unfriend someone just because they do not comment everyday? I work full time have two kids and work out most days, I log my food and exercise almost everyday so who has time to comment on everyone's posts! :noway:

You can add me, I will not delete you :bigsmile:
  • kansas_km
    kansas_km Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I post daily right now because I'm off work for summer but once school starts it won't be constant. My eating is hard so I like to see what others are doing too.
  • betterbestbestest
    betterbestbestest Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me too. that's exactly what I need too.:wink:
  • betterbestbestest
    Options
    please feel free to add me too. that's exactly what I need too.:wink:
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Ah, yes. Feel free to add me too. I don't comment much and won't get offended if you don't either.
  • Monnix39
    Monnix39 Posts: 127
    Options
    New to site, where do you add friends? :embarassed:
  • MichelleADB
    MichelleADB Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I seem to spend most of my days running my three kids to their lacrosse and swim teams so I'm not on as much as I like to be.
  • betterbestbestest
    Options
    Oh and if any of the other posters want to feel free to add me. Im no cheerleader but i enjoy sharing in successes!
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    add me too! and anyone else feel free to add me :)
  • AmyWalsh711
    AmyWalsh711 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    from 5 friends to 73 friends :) Thank you everyone! I hope I got everyone :) this will be awesome :)
  • xenu01
    xenu01 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Sure! Feel free to add me. I'm not very inspirational at the moment, FYI, as I don't always manage to get within my calories, but I have found some helpful recipes and I try to be creative with lunches and dinners.
  • ustillcan
    ustillcan Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm right there with you! No time for coddling, no need for daily stroking. Just trying to connect a little and use a new tool to help me get back to my healthy weight. Only about 10 lbs to loose, but it gets harder every time I lose them! Add me if you please.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Haha love this post. Shoot an invite my way if you want!