Returning from a hiatus

owno9700
owno9700 Posts: 24
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I haven't been on MFP for awhile; I was training for a half marathon (which I ran successfully.....scoring a personal best). I stopped logging into MFP about 3/4 of the way through my training, as my nutritional needs were changing and I needed to focus on eating "differently" during the tough part of training....not so much on weight loss. Needless, to say...I'm back, my weight has increased a little; however, my "size and fit of clothing" has not. I still want to achieve my original goal and to do that I have to lose another 7 pounds. This may not seem like much, but it is really hard to get back on the wagon. I have decreased my running; however, my appetite is still functioning at the level it was when I was in the crux of my training.

I've always had the nasty habit of getting "comfortable" with where I'm at and then make excuses when it comes to staying away from the foods I have weaknesses for. I also find it really hard to adjust to not having a strict training schedule to follow.

I don't think there is much anyone can do for me, I just need to get my act together and call on my will power....nobody can do that but me. I guess I just needed to get it out there that I'm back and struggling:happy:

Replies

This discussion has been closed.