Attempt #568743658374

So here I am, yet another attempt at losing weight and I have gotten further than ever before.

6'3" female
SW: 425
CW:350 lbs
CGW: 325
UGW: 225

Backstory: Always been a chubster. Was 5'10" 260 by middle school. 6'3" 325 by high school. 350 after I had my daughter. and 425 after I got married, before realizing "oh hey, that's probably not good."

That was around two years ago, I have since lost 75 pounds with the occasional bouts of cleaner eating as well as cutting out soda and that's it. This time around I have an exercise routine all planned out, calorie goals, and weight loss goals all on nice neat calendars that were all made up after meeting with my nutritionist.

I WILL DO IT THIS TIME!

Anyone may feel free to add me as I feel like the bigger my audience, the more motivated I'll be.

Replies

• epadmeister
    epadmeister Posts: 102 Member
    Yes you WILL do it this time, we won't let you stop! Do what Forrest Gump did and just RUUUUN :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Haha FR coming your way, great way to be motivated for good! :) Well done on all your hard work so far :bigsmile:
  • Wow.. congrats to you.. you have already done so much.. don't give up. I also had lost about 200lbs and i gained about 80lb so i am trying to stop this madness of gaining back what i lost. It is a lot of work and well worth it. I also have lots of issues with exercising. I seem to get motivated for a week and then i get easily distracted. And yet i have started again this week.. day 2 of exercise for me :)

you can surely add me as a friend if you wish..

keep on the good work!!!

Ange