need spurring on...

Options
Hi Guys & girlies

I am in need of more friends on here to help keep me motivated ~ desperate to lose weight & get fit this year... I'm dying to revamp my wardrobe but don't want to be buying new clothes the size I am now. So, new body, new wardrobe & then gonna chuck all my old stuff to deter me from putting weight back on!!

Please feel free to add me if you are a regular on this site :-)

Xxx

Replies

• 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily to test out new eating habits and workout to see how my body respond to different things hoping to use that information in the future
  • LaxJac
    LaxJac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll bring the spurs and the motivation...you bring the friend request
  • mtodm
    mtodm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be added as your friend to be supportive. A lot of Great people have been very supportive of my efforts and it's always nice to have someone giving you praise.

If you'd like to add me as a friend you're more than welcome.
  • Twinnie15
    Twinnie15 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've been counting for 2 days now so i'm just finding my feet too. I'm in the same place, need a revamp but refuse to spend any money on clothes until the weights gone. Feel free to add me... i need all the help i can get :)
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys & girlies

I am in need of more friends on here to help keep me motivated ~ desperate to lose weight & get fit this year... I'm dying to revamp my wardrobe but don't want to be buying new clothes the size I am now. So, new body, new wardrobe & then gonna chuck all my old stuff to deter me from putting weight back on!!

Please feel free to add me if you are a regular on this site :-)

Xxx

I log daily and sometimes blog about new techniques i am trying out.
  • fishingaddict1969
    fishingaddict1969 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey bro feel free to add me, I am on everyday and this is second time around for me....anyone can add me
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Request sent!