Ladies, anyone use the Bombshell Curves Sport Waist Cincher?

Options
I was wondering if any of you have tried the Bombshell Curves sport waist cincher (or anything similar). Supposedly it's tons better than the slimming belts you can buy at Target/Walmart etc and the direct heat onto your waist during cardio works really well. I am thinking of buying one because my waist/stomach is my main problem area and I am going to put time into cardio everyday regardless.

I would normally be unsure about something like this, but I have two friends (in real life) who use it and swear by it. One is a wrestler, and the other has lost a great amount of weight. Both of them use it daily and claim it has helped slim their waists tremendously. And of course, neither of them are sponsored or anything by the website.

Just wondering if anyone on MFP has any experience with this :smile: thanks

Replies

• bridgew24
    bridgew24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised you haven't copped a torrent of 'OMG you can't spot reduce!' haha
    I am also really curious about these. There is a lot of hype around cinchers lately especially with Khloe Kardashian going on about them.
    Exercising in the heat is meant to aid your muscles and fat burning, so cinchers could help in that regard by providing extra heat? I'm no scientist!
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    "OMG - you can't spot reduce!"

:laugh: :laugh:

It's your money. If it really worked - don't you imagine there would be more hype about it?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i would look at a decent resistance/strength training programme for losing bodyfat, personally.
  • bridgew24
    bridgew24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I think there appeal lies more in SHOWING you what you can build under it. They suck you into the shape you want to achieve. And even if you're just sweating out your water weight around your middle I think it'd still be encouraging.
    So regardless of the fact it doesn't actually give you real results it's nice to THINK you're seeing real changes. :wink:
    I'd invest if I saw one for < $50.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    They do not help you lose fat around your waist, they help you drop some extra water weight, which comes right back. There is nothing other than a calorie deficit and time that will make your waist smaller. (or liposuction)