Manther or DILF?

Options

Replies

• kirili3
    kirili3 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    The guy requesting to be called daddy by a stranger they met at a bar could be a total creep, but I reckon sometimes it's something they're used to calling their wife (as in they call their wife 'mommy'). It might just be something that people get used to when they have kids.

That's weird all around. :noway: :huh:

I dunno, maybe it's something they start to get the sproglet saying their names and it just sticks. Stranger things have happened.

Okay, I was defending it and then I saw the post of the guy one post below me. Fine, it's creepy.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Either is fine by me.

This sort I gender equality is so refreshing!

How dare you sexualize men! We're more than our bodies!

Okay, I'm lying. Wanna call me daddy?
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    I'm so offended, why label?
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Either is fine by me.

This sort I gender equality is so refreshing!

How dare you sexualize men! We're more than our bodies!

Okay, I'm lying. Wanna call me daddy?

No, unless I'm being ironic and speaking through my nose.

DILF works just fine.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

The guy requesting to be called daddy by a stranger they met at a bar could be a total creep, but I reckon sometimes it's something they're used to calling their wife (as in they call their wife 'mommy'). It might just be something that people get used to when they have kids.

I call my wife "Mummy" on occasion. Not because I have an Oedipal Complex or anything but simply as a term of endearment because it is one facet of who she is (the mother of my children obviously) and why she is important to me.

I guess you have to be there because it does sound a bit weird when typed out like that...
  • Auraonfire
    Auraonfire Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've never heard Mather before >.<
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I like FILTH. Father I'd Like To Hump.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm just waiting for someone to tell me how I should feel about this.

:laugh:

thread winner
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I perfer OGPILF (Ole Gran Pa ILF) and I am working hard to get to that status :-). And hope when I get there ya'all young ladies be gentle with me (try to control yourselves) I am senative that way and easily broken.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Neither.

And not because either is offensive. They're both just...stupid sounding. :ohwell:

Oh shoot, changing my answer...

THIS is the thread winner.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Ohhh the D stands for dad.... Nm carry on.

LOL Nicely played.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I had to Google manther, was under-impressed. I am too old to be stalking anything. It needs to come to me :-)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I thought the term was sugar daddy. I guess the fact that I think that means I'm too old to pick up a sugar daddy.

ETA: I mean "manther"
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    At the risk of sounding like a terrible sexist, I don't like dating men with children.

They really seem to weigh him down and take up all his time and money.

Manther all the way, in fact, considering my boyfriend is 46, I might actually be dating a Manther now.

:smooched:

Oh damn changing my mind AGAIN..

THIS is the thread winner right here. OMG. I. can't. even.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Okay ... getting tired...

/theREALthreadwinner.

Final answer!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I thought the term was sugar daddy. I guess the fact that I think that means I'm too old to pick up a sugar daddy.

ETA: I mean "manther"

No sugar daddy is for a man who spends his money on you, this is for guys who won't.
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Who cares what we call you as long as you're wearing kilts or leopard print mankinis/boxers.......... Go ahead and get them on, I'll wait ;)

If you're wearng a kilt, you're not supposed to wear boxers.

Only real men go commando under those........... SHOW US THE GOODS lol
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    As MILF is often used by straight men, DILF would probably also be used by gay men. And Manther, like Cougar, isn't a compliment. Lesbians don't tend to refer to older women they're into in a mothering way, and straight women only tend to call guys 'daddy' when the man wants it.

I've personally never heard a gay man use the word DILF, MILF, cougar, or manther. I'm sure some do, but they tend to have a much cooler vocabulary to choose from.

The whole woman calling her guy "daddy" thing completely grosses me out. I don't understand what's so sexy about that, and I'd go as far as to say that any man requesting to be called "daddy" in bed is a total creep.

Fair play about gay men, I just wanted to point out that the MILF/DILF thing would still be a conversation between men rather than involve (many) women. 'Bear' is a nicer term than DILF, for example :).

Calling each other "mommy" and "daddy" in a non-sexual way when you have children is totally different from calling a guy "daddy" in bed, for sure. Hell, we only have pets and I still sometimes call my husband "daddy" when I'm baby-talking my dog to death. "Go tell daddy you get a treat for being so beautiful," for instance.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n77qx4Z9ks1qm8tebo1_500.jpg

Holy Hell, you trying to kill me today??!!!!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Okay ... getting tired...

/theREALthreadwinner.

Final answer!

^^ Love it.

If my Manther had kids I'd call him this tonight, but he doesn't. :-)