starting a small group

Options
I have been reading a lot on here about accountability groups and it sounds cool. But there are a lot of people in some of the group which i think lends it self to anonymity and not accountability. For some it works and i get that. But i want to start more of a support and accountability group. But try to make some real friends. So i was thinking of making a group. I think the members will be capped at 4 to 5 people in the group.each person needs to be regularly active with posting at least once a day. Maybe we get a day off on weekends or our cheat day from posting. But we as a group can think of that. Also i was thinking we can each be accountable to bring a topic for discussion once a week on our specific days. Also i was thinking semi regular monthly or bi weekly or something like that depending on schedules chat or Skype times for us all to check in live with each other. I know I'm asking alot so if your not interested i get it totally or maybe your looking for a personal close relationship like me. But if you are willing to commit i think it will be cool and a long lasting relationship.

Replies

• freakhazerd2424
    freakhazerd2424 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea...I'm in!!
  • freakhazerd2424
    Options
    Awsome just need 2 more people then I will start a group and send invites
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I love the idea. Am on third week and posting daily. Got about 55 to go. 3lbs down. Like the idea of visual contact via Skype.

Let me know how it goes
  • freakhazerd2424
    Options
    Great. Glad to see others are looking for what I am to. Will send invites to group just need one more person
  • freakhazerd2424
    Options
    Group created!!! I called it support group
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hi...what is the name of the group...when is searched for support group i did not find it...phyllb
  • blatantlyo
    blatantlyo Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi, I hope it's not too late to join this. I am very interested in joining!