Psychometric Testing

Options
_Zardoz_
_Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
After the posts I've seen today I really think there should be Psychometric Testing before people are allowed on MFP either that or just check that they can tie their own shoelaces. Just a thought

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I was thinking maybe we can just hand out Prozac or something so people relax
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    After the posts I've seen today I really think there should be Psychometric Testing before people are allowed on MFP either that or just check that they can tie their own shoelaces. Just a thought

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Agree!!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Quick question guys, my goal is to achieve a thigh gap (not a standard gap, I want that gap so big that you could drive a yacht threw it. Then I'm going to start a cleanse, eat about 600 calories a day, take Dr oz pills, and my goal weight is like 90 lbs. Is there anything else I could do to "reset" my metabolism or cleanse myself ??????????

I'm just kidding :-) haha!! But seriously, it does get old very fast. When I first started I read and read until I learned how things worked. I wouldn't have ever posted a thread about gaining one ounce and all this crazy stuff. If I didn't understand something, I researched it until I got the information needed. it seems like some just don't get it.
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Quick question guys, my goal is to achieve a thigh gap (not a standard gap, I want that gap so big that you could drive a yacht threw it.
    I'm just kidding :-)

What??? You are NOT aiming for a thigh gap?????
    Why would you want to lose weight then anyway without any REAL goal?

:wink: :wink: :wink:
  • vegwrangler
    vegwrangler Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    But, why haven't I lost any weight? I've been diligent in logging my intake and spending hours on the treadmill and NOTHING! I'm 5'11" and 120 pounds and eat less than 400 calories a day.

I'm vegan and still have the slightest "if a cow didn't have to die for your dumb *kitten*" oriented urge to tell ^^this chick^^ to eat a burger.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    I said I was PMSING!!!!

:laugh:
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I don't wear shoes with laces, so that wouldn't be fair. I lol'd at your typo (that P) in the first word that I don't understand. I hope I'm still allowed to post in the future.