Replies

• caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You need to buy bigger pants.
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    , the waist is normally one of the last areas in which fat leaves and one of the first where you gain it. There's nothing special that you can do for the muffin top, other than lose more weight. Eventually it'll drop as your body fat % does.
  • congruns
    congruns Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i show people my muffin top when they say i look too skinny and need to stop losing weight
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    i show people my muffin top when they say i look too skinny and need to stop losing weight
    You look too skinny and need to stop losing weight.
  • lessbounce
    lessbounce Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My muffin top was the last thing to go when is first lost weigh. I strongly suspect it will be the same this time. But it will go :happy:
  • congruns
    congruns Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look too skinny and need to stop losing weight.

sorry no archived pics, but meet me in LA and I'll show. It's mostly skin which I am saving in case I get burned an need a skin graft.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

Me too. People think your too fat and then you lose weight and it's your too skinny. Can't please em...
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm loosing weight but I still have a muffin top

Do you have a question or are you just keeping us informed?
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I've lost as well and have a muffin top every now and then. They're delicious and you should work them into your macros!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Buy a higher rise pant in the correct size.
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    This is my problem area as well. I get comments to stop losing but I hate that damn gut! I suspect it's partly from loose skin since my stomach has a wrinkled look to it. Some strength training might help.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm loosing weight but I still have a muffin top
    As someone said, buy bigger pants, but also keep losing weight.

Not sure what else we can say.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Muffin tops ARE delicious... but what do the stores that sell them do with the rest of the muffin? Inquiring minds want to know...
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    You need to buy bigger pants.
    Exactly. Bigger pants takes away most of it!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Muffin tops ARE delicious... but what do the stores that sell them do with the rest of the muffin? Inquiring minds want to know...

make cake balls??

cake-balls1_sized.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

Doesn't anyone remember Seinfeld anymore? You give them to the homeless shelter.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, putting a cute shirt on a muffin top...does not, in fact, make it a cupcake...
  • ragdolltiff
    Options
    I tried that the next size up fall off.
  • ragdolltiff
    Options
    It's a question.