100 Pounds Down Today! Celebratory Post! Pic Heavy!

Options

Replies

• fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing! :smile:
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Just wonderful. You look fit and happy.
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    What a terrific job! Congrats????????
  • MichelleMCRNP
    MichelleMCRNP Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your hard work has paid off.
  • Kaytrain91
    Kaytrain91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! So inspirational!! Thank you for sharing!!! ^_^
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am about the same start weight as you were & the exact same end weight. You are a true motivation for me! Congrats & thanks for the pick up today :0)
  • muphin73
    muphin73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :happy: Way to go!!!!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is amazing and you look so beatuiful and healthy :)
  • reynram
    reynram Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! You look fantastic! Don't chicken out to share with us because we are all in the same boat! Keep it going! You give us all hope!
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You did awesome! I am inspired to stay the course. great job and I know you will reach your goal.
  • bsc123
    bsc123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great! I know you are proud of your accomplishment, and you should be!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look great, many congratulations!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Wow! that is inspirational . Congrats
  • sandrumlandrum
    sandrumlandrum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting,but seeing your results- wait- your VICTORY is motivation to just keep swimming, just keep swimming! Be proud!!
  • nettacando
    Options
    Morning Mallierose,
    Thanx for your response :smile:
    I knew U were much younger than me, from your pics.

I wish I could run, but walking will have to do 4 me right now. My husband has been a runner for a long time & I always envied that ability. :grumble:

I'll have to check out the '30 day shred diet' U mentioned along w/the calorie counting I'm doin' on here. It has really opened my eyes to the intake of fats & sugar in the foods I eat.

Wish U well on your running goal :flowerforyou:
  • CanadaChick74
    CanadaChick74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person!! Keep up the great work :)
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    congrats - you did a great job. i bet you feel lots better :)
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I couldn't help looking at your profile and I love the reason you were motivated to change. Success through hard work is so sweet. You look wonderful and should be so proud. Losing weight, running, completing college and a young mom - and doing it all well. You are a renaissance woman for the millennium generation.

Thank you so much! That really does mean a lot! Such an unlikely place that got me started, but gave me the motivation and hope to keep going! Definitely never going back! You are very kind and your words give me even more motivation!
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for your kind words! I have read every single one of them and appreciate it very much. So glad I shared and look forward to sharing again in the future. I also look forward to watching everyone else on their journey. The forums on mfp has always been my go-to for advice, motivation, and just to see others journeys. You all are amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!