If i ate myself would I weigh twice as much?

Options
is it just me or are there a huge amount of crazy posts around this week?

Replies

• bronsted93
    bronsted93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I exhaled and immediately lost 2lbs, but I gained it back almost instantly. :( Is it because the oxygen left my body? :laugh:
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Nah, calories, in, calories out. You'd weigh exactly the same.
  • RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Actually ... no digestion isn't very efficient so even if you ate your own clone you wouldn't double in size. And yeah I know im taking a silly post seriously.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    No, it's not just you. And no, you wouldn't weight twice as much, because eventually you would eat your digestive system, which would prevent you from absorbing calories and gaining weight because the food would just drop through your throat onto the floor. And then all you would be left with is a head. A sad, hungry head.
  • Leggylass
    Leggylass Posts: 215
    Options
    I think you would have to be very flexible I would have thought you would burn off more weight :indifferent:
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    No, it's not just you. And no, you wouldn't weight twice as much, because eventually you would eat your digestive system, which would prevent you from absorbing calories and gaining weight because the food would just drop through your throat onto the floor. And then all you would be left with is a head. A sad, hungry head.

OMG my mental picture....this is just gross!!! lol though
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you ate your twin, but not if you eat yourself. :)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I'm suprised there aren't any sex jokes yet.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    No, you wouldn't weigh twice as much even if you ate your twin. Your body burns calories when it is eating. To eat a whole person is an awful lot of energy expended in digestion.

Sally, this doesn't even come anywhere close to the most disturbing thread I have read today.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm suprised there aren't any sex jokes yet.

:laugh:

Thanks all, maybe i'll just get someone to cut my leg off thats gotta lose me a few lbs right?