Apettite and anxiety

Options
I'm a little worried about the fact I've lost my apettite. Today I had almost to force myself to have a tiney breakfast.
Las few days I've been losing weight way faster than expected (wanted).

I think It's a pscological stuff or something cause is like if I had translated my food eating anxietey to other areas. I'm more tense at my job, more stressed and I feel more health anxiety than ever.( I tend to suffer from heallth anxiety, every symphom is some strange disease I'm suffering)

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Are you getting plenty of exercise? Nothing reduces anxiety for me like a good workout.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I wish I could offer advice but I can't, I just have to say health anxiety is SO horrible and I always found a lot of people just refused to understand, kinda said the "oh just get over, if somethings really wrong you'll know" blah blah blah thing and that makes it even worse and creates more anxiety (in my experience at least). I'm really sorry your going thru that, been there and it's miserable.

There's light at the end of the tunnel.
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder. I'm currently weening off Paxil for this. It is a tough thing to handle but I am finding that exercise does really help improve my anxiety. Try adding some exercise (stairs maybe?) in the middle of your day to help with some work anxiety.