Training for a Tri

Options
lscotch
lscotch Posts: 40 Member
I have been in training for a sprint triathalon for a couple months now, and I did my first brick today. Its when you do two back to back exercises. So I did 25 min of cycling (pulling my daughter in the chariot) and then 25 min of running (puching my daughter this time). The cycling was good, but I was tired when I started running - but within a few minutes I got into it and really liked it- I would suggest for anyone looking to get a little more out of there workout to try this. It was a great mothers day workout!

Replies

• lscotch
    lscotch Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have been in training for a sprint triathalon for a couple months now, and I did my first brick today. Its when you do two back to back exercises. So I did 25 min of cycling (pulling my daughter in the chariot) and then 25 min of running (puching my daughter this time). The cycling was good, but I was tired when I started running - but within a few minutes I got into it and really liked it- I would suggest for anyone looking to get a little more out of there workout to try this. It was a great mothers day workout!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great workout! WTG!! :drinker:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Sounds fabulous! How wonderful that you are able to involve your child...Happy Mother's Day!

Don't wear a wetsuit if there is an ocean swim involved...don't want the sharks to think you're a seal...they don't like humans if they can distinguish them from sealife and smell them...you've got to show skin in any ocean swim...and no jewelry or bright colors!