I finally found something that works for me.........

Options

Replies

• HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    thats wonderful...ive also tried ww along w other things but i always quit b/c i felt i was paying for something i should be doing myself like changing my life....CONGRATS wonderful
  • Brat3073
    Brat3073 Posts: 160
    Options
    that is great! congrats on your win!
  • je123
    je123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well done. I find slimming clubs don't work for me either as they set you up for failure.
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    WOW. . .what an amazing accomplishment! Good for you!!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Amazing hun! You're an inspiration to us all :bigsmile:
  • chichi1967
    Options
    Thats such a accomplishment .. Good for you .. I joined in August & have become so addicted to this site. I lost 14 so far & love to hear stories like yours. If you dont mind - I sent you a friend request. I need aspiring people to follow.

Lynda
  • sabrina35
    Options
    Awesome!!!!:wink:
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    thats INCREDIBLE! Im soo happy the community made a difference! congrats on your accomplishments thus far!
  • francesstewart1
    Options
    put the one that has IMG at the start and the end of the code (not sure which box it is sorry) and change IMG to img and post :)

Hope this makes sense!
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • Aamilah
    Aamilah Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS! YOU ARE A GREAT INSPIRATION!!!!WTG!!!!!
  • kellz510
    kellz510 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Before
    0d9d5927-1.jpg

Now
    1e24c903.jpg
  • Jansapphire
    Options
    Look at you !!!! You look fantastic, A lot of hard work pays off - you are such an inspiration to us all ;)
  • beedezra
    Options
    that's very encouraging, your sharing & breakthroughs will lift people up & inspire everyone who are heading to theirs goals in mfp. i am sure most of us are looking forward to your pics.
    you actually lost between 3-4kg a month gal. Lots of WILL power there & discipline : )
  • sp33
    sp33 Posts: 10
    Options
    That's an amazing accomplishment! You have the right to sing it to the rooftops! It is very encouraging for us beginners, may the pounds keep flying off:smile:
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! You are truly an inspiration to others. Congratulations and best of luck reaching your ultimate goal.
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Fantastic!! Good for you! :) You look amazing. Thank you so much for the inspiration to stick with it!
  • freska1181
    freska1181 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    that's amazing! WTG! You look great!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing the B & A photos. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!