Any Active Challengers looking to lose this SUMMER!?

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a few active people on the boards (or hoping to be more active) to join in my 12 week challenge for weight loss/fitness. We weigh in once weekly for accountability and to encourage each other.

I currently have a few injures so Considering my current "frail" state (2 broken ankles and a badly pulled muscle in my back... resulting in stiffness, pain, inability to turn left or right without grimacing...) I'm going to have to do LIGHT exercise and HEAVY healthy eating. As soon as I can do more... I will. Trust me. But this 12 week challenge is about to get going and it's gonna be ON!!!

aNyone interested in a Jiggle-Free July, ABmazing August, and Slimmer September?"

Do you guys have any particular goals (besides just weight loss)??

For me, in the next 12 weeks, I'd like to lost 10% of my body weight. I want to heal my broken ankles and have less back pain. I'd like to get back into ALL of my Size 10's. Right now about 1/2 fit and 1/2 don't. I want to wake up early and full of energy. I'd also like to decrease my resting blood pressure and improve my PCOS symptoms. But that's me!

Do you have any goals?? I'd love to have some people join in... I'm in my late 20's trying to get my life together before I beat the 30 mark. My 29th bday is in one month!

Ok, so those are my main goals...

Some popular ones before have been setting mini-goals and choosing the rewards for them (reward for every 4 lbs etc). When I did a Taebo challenge it was to do the activity 21 days in a row... that was VERY encouraging. We could do a certain number of workouts per month OR 200 fitness minutes a week... whatever.

Let's try and get some active recruitment so we can all make it through summer looking and FEELING our best. I'm focusing on eating clean again and getting in my nutrients so I can heal. I basically feel like crap and I'm tired of it.

Hope to get some people on board... Maybe we can be down 15 pounds or so by the end of the summer/early fall!

Replies