Bakeless Bake Sale

karmadoo
karmadoo Posts: 13 Member
edited September 22 in Recipes
A Breast Cancer Fundraiser:

You are invited to NOT bake a cake, pie, cookies, or brownies. You do NOT have to find the recipe. You do NOT have to shop for the ingredients. You do NOT have to mix. You do NOT have to cook. You do NOT have to cut. You do NOT have to wrap. You do NOT have to wash dishes. You do NOT have to clean up your kitchen. You do NOT have to deliver the baked product. You do NOT have to stand in the heat/cold/rain/snow to sell the baked product.

Instead, you can donate funds to support me for Bust a Move 2011 and stay home and enjoy doing something yourself or with your family! (Or you can donate online at http://bustamove.kintera.org/kdooks)

Many is the time I heard you say,
I would rather give a "dollar" than bake today.
And so, I am asking you to help - more or less,
To make my Bakeless Bake Sale a big success!

Just send me the money that it would take,
To bake a loaf of bread or a beautiful cake.
Or send in the amount of money it takes to buy,
A dozen rolls or maybe a pie.

I know you can help me if you will but try.

The goal is to raise funds for a world-class Breast Health Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia and to support overall breast health in Canada. All proceeds go to Bust A Move 2011 and will be used to develop better tests, screenings, equipment purchases (such as digital mammogram machines) and also support to families who are battling this terrible disease.

Official tax receipts are available for any donation $10 or more. Email me if you would like more info: karendooks@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.