starting a small group

Options
I have been reading a lot on here about accountability groups and it sounds cool. But there are a lot of people in some of the group which i think lends it self to anonymity and not accountability. For some it works and i get that. But i want to start more of a support and accountability group. But try to make some real friends. So i was thinking of making a group. I think the members will be capped at 4 to 5 people in the group.each person needs to be regularly active with posting at least once a day. Maybe we get a day off on weekends or our cheat day from posting. But we as a group can think of that. Also i was thinking we can each be accountable to bring a topic for discussion once a week on our specific days. Also i was thinking semi regular monthly or bi weekly or something like that depending on schedules chat or Skype times for us all to check in live with each other. I know I'm asking alot so if your not interested i get it totally or maybe your looking for a personal close relationship like me. But if you are willing to commit i think it will be cool and a long lasting relationship.