Is this a good breakfast?

Options
l.... I'll be busy a good part of the day...
So here's what I plan on having, frozen fruits, already in freezer...
1 medium green apple(80)
1/4 c blueberries (21)
2 strawberries (8)
2 cherries (10)
Total: 119

I tend to eat a lot at night -.-.... Any other breakfast ideas? Vegetarian?

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    It's clean. It's also very low in calories, so I guess you have a lot more calories left for the whole day!
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    No protein, no fat? 115 calories of only carbs would not work for me. I have to at least have some protein and maybe some fat,too. How about a hardboiled egg? Or make a yogurt smoothie with your fruit, Greek yogurt, milk or almond milk. Maybe add some protein powder to it,too.
  • skyeny
    skyeny Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Call your mom, I wanna talk to her...
  • GroovyLilHipster
    Options
    I love to eat fruit for breakfast too, but even I try to get closer to 200 calories. You are way too young to be limiting yourself to just over 100 calories for breakfast. What are you eating for the rest of the day?
  • gary241069
    gary241069 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Sounds Yummy to me:wink:
  • Sabrina0826
    Options
    I ussaly have oatmeal for breakfast ... But yea I do eat higher calorie foods later I. The day, just don't tend to want high calorie breakfasts, that or I'll eat egg whiteS. More protein as the day goes on..
  • gary241069
    gary241069 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Why do you want to call her mum Skyeny? Are you planning a Sick Prank. Or even the opposite - A Surprise Gift.:glasses:
  • Sabrina0826
    Options
    I should add this wasn't including the cup of milk i usually have and my green tea!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    i eat fruit first thing in the morning on an empty stomach otherwise it makes my stomach hurt. after 30-60 minutes, i gotta have some protein though. fruit goes right through me and makes me hungry.
  • tanyamartha
    Options
    I specifically prefers to eat sprouts and oat as a breakfast..They are considered to be as ideal breakfast..I also includes fruits in my breakfast... :):)
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Depends what your goals are. I wouldn't have that for breakfast, but that's me. I like to have protein and some carbs.

My breakfasts are either an omelette with some veggies; oats and protein powder; greek yoghurt, protein powder and berries; spinach, mushrooms with a poached egg on top.
  • lovetolose20
    lovetolose20 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    yum
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Just eat what you enjoy. Personally if I just had fruit for breakfast I would never make it to lunch. That would be snack to me.
  • GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Clean sources of whole food but it's not going to make you feel full at all since it's basically all fructose (carbs) and a little fiber. It's also a really small serving. I'd add protein to the meal.
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I just had 50g of Jordan's almond and fruit granola mixed in a toffee yoghurt and a coffee 506 calories and I enjoyed every mouthful. It's my day off so I enjoyed breakfast in bed, on a work day my 1st meal comes to about 600 cals, so I personally prefer to set myself up for the rest of the day I have a snack for lunch and then a good meal at night.
    Maybe mix a bit of yoghurt with your fruit, I have yoghurt with added fruit from the bowl as a healthy snack sometimes
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Add some protein. Yogurt, a boiled egg, a handful of nuts. Something. Fruit is great, and yummy, but it won't get you through the morning without feeling hungry.