way too much food!!

cwjett
cwjett Posts: 189 Member
I feel so guilty about this weekend! I ate way too much, we went to a birthday party friday night, had jambablaya and cake, my total calories for the day wasn't too bad but i regret eating the cake!

Saturday I knew we had a crawfish boil to go to that night so i had only eaten a sandwich from subway for lunch...went to the party, ate some crawfish and had a margarita. didn't think i did too bad until i got home and entered in my food!
Was i surprised to find out that the 3 lbs of crawfish had about 1100 calories!!! :noway: Then i had to add in my margarita which ended up being my whole days worth of calories right there!

Then today of course we had lunch with in laws, then supper with my family and had tons of food!

I feel so fat and bloated now! :cry: I'm dissapointed because i did so good during the week now i feel like i just blew it in 2 days!

does anyone else feel the same way??

Replies

• cwjett
    I feel so guilty about this weekend! I ate way too much, we went to a birthday party friday night, had jambablaya and cake, my total calories for the day wasn't too bad but i regret eating the cake!

Saturday I knew we had a crawfish boil to go to that night so i had only eaten a sandwich from subway for lunch...went to the party, ate some crawfish and had a margarita. didn't think i did too bad until i got home and entered in my food!
    Was i surprised to find out that the 3 lbs of crawfish had about 1100 calories!!! :noway: Then i had to add in my margarita which ended up being my whole days worth of calories right there!

Then today of course we had lunch with in laws, then supper with my family and had tons of food!

I feel so fat and bloated now! :cry: I'm dissapointed because i did so good during the week now i feel like i just blew it in 2 days!

does anyone else feel the same way??
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    I have done this many times, and surprisingly have bounced back pretty easily. Tomorrow is a new day. Stick to the plan again, and these two days won't be so important. Just think, you used to not think about what you ate at all, so even eating well 5 out of 7 days is an improvement!

I bet that margarita tasted good! Don't beat yourself up about it, but try to think about what you could have done differently. That will help you for next time.

Happy Mother's Day!
  • cwjett
    thanks Abby. .... I defenitely need to get back into my routine starting tomorrow!!
    You are right, I used to eat like that about every night of the week and never even thought of how many calories i was consuming. So i guess doing good for the 5 days is better than nothing!

Thanks for the support. Happy Mothers Day to you too!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Yes, I think there are going to be a lot of groans on here tonight and tomorrow morning. OK, GUYS, TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY. Just keep repeating that, finish enjoying your Mother's Day and give it a go tomorrow!
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    That was my weekend for sure! But I know I will always start over. The weight I"ve lost has made me feel great and I refuse to lose that feeling. All I plan to lose is mor weight, starting now, again!
  • chelle1717
    chelle1717 Posts: 30 Member
    Uhh, yeah, I just submitted my food for the day & it told me the [usually] wonderful, "If everyday were like today, in 5 weeks you would weigh..." message...only it was 4.8 pounds more than I weigh now! Guess I have a hard week of work ahead of me! Hang in there, it happens to everyone! I'll tell you what, though, that Red Lobster sure was good! :wink:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Me too. I knew I ate bad today, but it looks amazingly worse when you log it in. :laugh: Tomorrow, I begin anew :bigsmile: