Cookbook

RoadDog
RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
edited September 22 in Recipes
Company I worked for several years ago contacted me yesterday. Remembered a couple dishes I had made in a contest. Asked if I would be willing to send recipes for a cookbook they are putting together to be sold for a local charity. I sent them 5 recipes. Got an email from them this morning. They are putting all five in their cookbook.

I told them to let me know when it comes out, so I can buy a couple..

Move over Bobbie Flay.

Replies

• Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Yeah, and let me know too because I will buy one as well! For real. I know you can cook and I love that it's for charity. I will give them are gifts too. Hook me up!
    Thanks buddy :)
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Very cool , RoadDog! You ready to go on Iron Chef?
  • RoadDog
    Yeah, and let me know too because I will buy one as well! For real. I know you can cook and I love that it's for charity. I will give them are gifts too. Hook me up!
    Thanks buddy :)

Absolutely.
  • I am always open for new cookbooks. Please let me know also. I would love to see what other people come up with to cook.
  • RoadDog
    Very cool , RoadDog! You ready to go on Iron Chef?

Absolutely Not. One of my favorite shows, but I am not deluding myself as to my abilities. I'm a good cook, given the time, but those guys are amazing.

Chef Morimoto blows me away. I'M NOT WORTHY!

I'd go though, in spite of the humiliation, just to meet some of those guys.
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Sweet Chef Mike!!!!:wink:
This discussion has been closed.