DONT WANNA LOSE THE BOOTY

Options
2»

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I "liked" couch 2 5k on facebook and this is the article they posted this morning. 10 moves to sculpt a better butt.

http://www.active.com/fitness/Articles/10-Move-to-Sculpt-a-Better-Butt.htm?cmp=17-7052
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the booty. I doubt that there are few people that could avert their eyes from your smile.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    [[/quote]

If you lost your *kitten* it's because it was fat. The best way to gain it back in some respects is to build a muscular butt. Squats, lunges, etc will bring you a non fat based butt.
    [/quote]

It sounds reasonable, but it doesn't work for everyone! Like I said, stronger butt for me means flatter. I have to work really hard to get thighs, too. But the butt just ain't going to happen. I'm no sprinter, unfortunately.

Embrace your shape! It's still better than too heavy and unhealthy!
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    type will build muscle and muscle is less dense than fat
    You have that backwards...muscle is denser than fat. Meaning 1" cube of muscle will weigh more than 1" cube of fat.
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I am very grateful that I have been noticing results in losing 9lbs... but my fiancee hugged me and squeezed my butt yesterday and said, "WHERE IS IT?!" It seems that the majority of the weight has left where I need it the most (the beloved booty), and hasn't budged from other places (love handles)..

I have tried doing squats, but is not helping. Please help me out!!!

SAVE MY BOOTY!!!

:smile:

How much weight are you squatting? If you aren't maxing out, you're not going to build anything.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    ATG squats with heavy weights, lunges with weights, lunges up on a step with weights, walking lunges. Squeeze those muscles while you do the exercises.

http://www.leehayward.com/butt_exercise.htm
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    have you seen those new butt cheek knickers?? They are padded so bring out your butt in clothes ! :bigsmile:

I think you can increase your glutes with exercise tho.

I have the opposite problem, I want rid of the fat around my *kitten* but it wont go away! :noway:

Are we ever happy?? :laugh: