Back on the Wagon - Looking for Comrades.

Options
I'm Kat, and I've been on and off of this site for... gosh, two years, maybe a bit longer. I'm looking for any friends that can offer support and advice, but I'm especially looking for friends with similar goals and/or lifestyles.

I just turned 22, I'm 5'6", and I'm starting at 155 pounds and hoping to get down to somewhere between 120 and 130. I'm also a housewife, reader, nature enthusiast, and gamer, so aside from running up and down stairs to get laundry done or going on walks to take pictures or bring home neat shells and crystals, I lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle.

One of my biggest issues, I think, is that I don't usually consume enough calories - I'm a light eater, so portion control isn't an issue (unless it's spaghetti night or we have dinner at an Asian buffet). On the other end, when I'm not tracking calories, I feel like I'm a binge eater, and I almost always feel like I'm eating too much or I'm not controlling myself. I can't tell for sure whether tracking calories makes me eat better, or my binging is completely imagined by me and I'm being too hard or judgmental of myself.

That's all the relevant information I can think of and I'm terrible at writing concluding sentences. =).

Replies