Need people to add me as friend for extra support!

I started my weight lose journey on Tuesday, after 4 years of going on/off diets, I feel this really is my time to lose the weight I gained after having my 4 beautiful children! Some days I feel I need that little extra encouragement tho, and with a few more friends on my fitness pal it will help me feel more determined. So please add me. Could use a little extra help. :)

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    HI! My name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 75 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in?
  • kkatllew
    kkatllew Posts: 3 Member
    Hi my name is Kathy, like Kim I started my weight loss journey 2 yrs ago down 120 with about 40 lbs to go. I too need support and would love to be a part of yours. I try to focus on whole foods with portion control. I have a serious sugar addiction that I fight everyday. I find that the fast metabolism plan works best for me, however I do have to add yogurt to my plan. I look forward to keeping in touch with both of you