You know it's time for smaller workout clothes when...

Options
iamuniqueiam
iamuniqueiam Posts: 68 Member
...you are doing a downward dog and one of your puppies slips out and whaps you in the nose. I really should have been completely mortified, but strangely enough I wasn't. I just thought to myself "well... there's a NSV for the world to see", re-harnessed the wayward pup and soldiered on. But please tell me I'm not the first one to experience this kind of wardrobe malfunction. It happens to everyone at some point, right? RIGHT?!?

Replies

• farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    haha...you know I had ro read this! That is hysterical and that is an awesome NSV.( and did put some funny mental images in my head) Since a couple of years ago I had a reduction, and now the weight loss...I cannot say that has happened. Yes, time for new clothes!!!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    That must be some mammary ya got there.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Eh, tit for tat, it's all good. Congrats on your NSV!
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    When your exercising or running and using one hand to hold your pants up! Nice :)
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    My yoga pants are becoming quite baggy...I've flashed my thong a few times during squats, as my pants slip down my hips...(tightwad) Hubby said we are buying new workout gear this weekend!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When you've run out of space on your only belt to drill new holes for the pin.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    lol WTG on the NSV :)
  • RaJoCo
    RaJoCo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    When your sports bra is starting to look like a tank top...
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    LMAO !!!!!! THANKS FOR THE SMILE>>