Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    oQLRjfxl.jpg
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    This is the point where someone who likes this phrase would dismiss all your obvious snarkiness as being "haters". I'll just accept that no one shares my annoyance at this phrase and move on :laugh: :wink:

I know a few people commenting in this thread also hate the word and share your "annoyance".

But if I had rants about all the things that annoyed me, I'd have my own dedicated dedicated forum. Itsfuntoberanty, would be its name.

ETA: Rants are what I used my status updates for.

I'd sign up for those forums.
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I dislike the phrases "yolo" and "it is what it is" more than haters gonna hate..........cause that's what they're supposed to do.

Those are annoying ones too. Maybe I should have titled it popular phrases that annoy you.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I like you.
    I agree.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    All we need is love. Kitten love.

56116-Tabby-kitten-hug-gif-zD3G_zps7e806dee.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Haters_gonna_hate_ponies_fixed-37236.gif
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    This is the point where someone who likes this phrase would dismiss all your obvious snarkiness as being "haters". I'll just accept that no one shares my annoyance at this phrase and move on :laugh: :wink:

I get where your coming from and the logic. Your 90% dead on. But maybe you've never met a true hater of life. Trust me they do exist!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I like you.
    I agree.

Hater. :tongue: :laugh:
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    When peoples chips are down, maybe they just feel like 'tater's gonna tate'.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_molnl1Dxhh1qz4rgp.gif

I love you.
  • pope66682
    pope66682 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    didnt-read-lol-gif-5.gif
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Haters_Gonna_Hate_23.jpg
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I hate the haters of hatred #haterception

Did I do that right? I have no idea how those stupid hashtag (it's a pound button or the number symbol you idiots) things work. :smile:
  • RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I prefer lovers gonna love :heart:

How you doing?:wink:
  • firfeous
    firfeous Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I hate mustard, side effects from medications you have to take so you don't die, and Perry's wife, but I don't hate haters.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    "Haters gonna hate" is possibly the stupidest saying I've ever heard. It is narcissistic and delusional. No, lets not even consider that maybe you are misinformed or straight out wrong, it's just people being "haters". A person's actions couldn't possibly be the cause of people not liking them, others just "hate" for no reason. Uh... have you considered the possibility that maybe you are just an *kitten* and people rightfully don't like you? Do you really think people focus on you enough to be a "hater"?

The internet seems to breed this mentality that you are a special little snowflake, and everything you do is super awesome, and you deserve great things for no other reason than you exist. I think you have to do something great in order to deserve great things. There is something to be said for being at peace with who you are, but there is also something to be said for having enough humility and self-awareness to realize that maybe (just maybe) the problem is you and you could make a positive change in your life. Ironically, this is a fitness site and everyone who is here at some point had to say yeah I like myself, but it's not just "haters" thinking I am out of shape with unhealthy habits... this is actual the truth. And yet I see the stupid "haters" phrase thrown around left and right.
    Hater.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Don't worry. I also think "tolerable" is simply a douche.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    "Haters gonna hate" is funny and leads to hilarious gifs. For this reason it gets a pass.

People calling everyone who disagrees with them a "hater" is lame. Unless you are a rapper. Then it is allowed.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    haters_gonna_hate.jpeg
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    What do you call a hater that doesn't hate??

Anything you like - they'd be cool with it!