Liking the new look!

Options
briteyes
briteyes Posts: 435 Member
I could've just settled with the way I looked at 130 lbs. In fact a lot of people tell me I look great and I really don't need to lose any weight, but I knew differently. I was not happy with dumpy, frumpy me. I was ready to look like I did when I was 20, before having 2 kids and a full-time job!

So after I found MFP, I finally got serious and found a diet that actually works! It's called counting your calories, staying w/ in budget for weight loss, and exercising!

I still have another 7+ lbs to lose and more toning, but I'm really happy that I finally took the steps to lose the rest of my baby weight. (my baby is 2 1/2 now!)

so here's a couple before/after pics... not a huge change, but even little changes make a big difference :)

(my first pic post... let's see if i get it right the first time)

[img]http://www.jenniferjabbour.com/personal/1 month success.jpg[/img]

Replies

• ItsTime2010
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    great job u look awesome
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo! Great job! You are a perfect example of what I want to look like 40 lbs lighter!
  • sallyLunn
    Options
    Great job.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Great job!!:flowerforyou: Better now while you are young and your metabolism is good than to wait. Good choice to tackle this now! You look wonderful!:happy:
  • Heliconia
    Heliconia Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You got rid of your small muffin top. Good job!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great work, impressive!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I pray to one day look like your before pic :), but your right you do look great in the after pic! Great job!!!! <3
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    WOW u look GREAT!! Awesome job hun!! Keep up the good work :-)
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    thanks, everyone, for the sweet replies. i love this place so much and all of you said you hope to one day look like me... um, yeah, I'm blushing! and you will get there, keep eating right and exercising consistently and you will reach your goal before you know it!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Nice job, you should be proud.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!