Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Metafit

Just signed up for my very first Metafit class tonight.. I've looked on youtube for a few videos so I have idea what to expect. I'm quite unfit so I think I'll find it quite hard! Anyone do this class and get good results?

Replies

• dawnr2
    dawnr2 Posts: 29 Member
    From my own experience, I think metafit is like most other exercise in that it's as hard as you make it. I was relatively unfit when I first went and did struggle but just kept in my mind all the time that it was only half an hour long. It's now just 2 months later and I really enjoy metafit as part of my exercise schedule. There are numerous different workouts so there's never the chance to get bored of it. Hope you enjoy and stick with it. Let us know how you get on
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Everyone I've spoken to who I know said they were aching like mad after their first class. Thanks, I will do!
  • dawnr2
    I ached too but was really proud of myself that I'd done it. Always work to your max and you'll learn to love that feeling
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Gosh I am aching! The tops of my legs are the worst haha it's a nightmare walking down stairs. But you're right I do like the feeling as I know that it's done something
  • dawnr2
    Glad you enjoyed it, you'll be amazed how your fitness increases if you stick at it