Looking for specific B&A pics (tall women)

Options
Jumping on the bandwagon - a lot of people have been posting requests for specific B&A photos and I thought I would too. It would be nice to know what I can expect.

I'm TALL (5'10") and the last time I was at my goal weight was almost a decade (and a child) ago.

So... I am looking for Before, During, and After photos of all of you lovely TALL ladies out there. Anyone between 5'8"-6' - if you could possibly post your B&A weight, too, that would be great. Even if you're still going and only have a "During" picture, I'd love to see it!

I would just like to get some inspiration and an idea of what I can expect to look like at different weights. I'm still in the 250's now (BOO!!!) but am working hard on it!

Thank you!

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I don't know if any full body shots exist of me at my heaviest, but I will dig around and try to find some when I get home today.
  • tulaniq
    tulaniq Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ooh I'm 5'10" too and I've never been below 145 so I have no idea what I'd look like - I'd loove to see some ladies in the 130's at my height :)
  • CoryIda
    Options
    I'd love to see what some ladies in the 160's and up look like - I have a large frame and don't think I want to be less than that. In fact, that's still a bit below my goal (but I may re-assess when I reach my main goal).
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11''. In my proflie pic I was at about 185. I'm now hovering in the high 160's. I'm posting here to put the thread my list and try to remember to hunt down a photo when I get home. Feel free to ping me if I forget. :)
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    How do you post pics in a message board? I have pics in my profile of when I was 228pds and now pics of where I am bouncing around between 182-190pds. I am 5'8 1/2.

I have a pic of me in a swim suit from this past August. I haven't let anyone take a pic of me in a swim suit since probably 10 years ago!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm not 5'10...this was me after my first success before gaining everything back at age 20.

160 pounds

31213_10150194089585227_663690226_12448251_5393777_n.jpg

ry%3D400
  • CoryIda
    Options
    How do you post pics in a message board? I have pics in my profile of when I was 228pds and now pics of where I am bouncing around between 182-190pds. I am 5'8 1/2.

If you right click on the photo and choose properties, you can copy the address/url and insert it here with a lowercase at the beginning and a lowercase at the end. I am posting a face pic of me at 280-ish and 260-ish (obviously I have a lot left to go), just as an example of what I'm looking for - although full body shots would be awesome.
    2193703_2955.jpg
  • pitbulllover
    pitbulllover Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 6' (I usually lie and say 5'11, but I don't care anymore lol). I am at my heaviest now, but I can dig up some pics later of me from just about every weight in between 225ish-285ish pounds.

I can't imagine ever being below 145 either lol. When I was in 9th grade I starved myself for months and got down to 170 pounds and I looked like a stick. I would settle for being 225 again and just staying that way for the rest of my life.
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Well I'm 6' (I usually lie and say 5'11, but I don't care anymore lol). I am at my heaviest now, but I can dig up some pics later of me from just about every weight in between 225ish-285ish pounds.

I can't imagine ever being below 145 either lol. When I was in 9th grade I starved myself for months and got down to 170 pounds and I looked like a stick. I would settle for being 225 again and just staying that way for the rest of my life.

Yeah, I think it has a lot to do with frame size, too. My goal weight is 180 but I would be thrilled with anything under the 200's to be totally honest. And yes, 6' counts.
  • happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics either...but I have some in my profile.

I am afraid I was so embarrassed about being so over-weight I never had any photos of myself when I was huge...they all went into the shredder (all my school prom photos and everything, how sad! I kind of wish I wasn't so hasty now!)

But the most recent 3 on my profile are at my current weight - 63kg (I think this is 139lbs?) and I'm 5ft 9.
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Check out my pics there is one of me at about 245 in a green dress and I am about 165 in my profile pic and in the one with my son on my shoulders. I am 5' 8".
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,126 Member
    Options

Here's a thread all about that. You can practice there...http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/26580-photo-help

A quick tutorial:
    glow.png

First: "Quote" this post. Then look at what I've typed above ^^ You won't be able to see the picture in my quoted post - you'll see a line that looks a lot like this:
    [ img ]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk56/cmriverside/glow.png[ /img ]
    BUT NO SPACES between the letters or brackets - ANYWHERE!!

The part inside the bracketed img tags is the uploaded location of my picture online. You have to upload your picture to some photo-sharing website in order to post it online. The "http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk56/cmriverside/glow.png" is the URL of the picture (the web location - that is where it can be found on the internet). The "img" tags at the beginning and end tell the web to put the picture there - between the "img" tags.

So. . . . type......

[ img ]then insert the URL http: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of the picture here[ /img ]

NO SPACES ANYWHERE. Ta Da.

well I'm 5'10" and roughly 160-165 in my profile pic...

edit: I have NO muscles...why does everyone else look SO much better at 160?!
  • CoryIda
    Options

Thanks!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Check out my pics there is one of me at about 245 in a green dress and I am about 165 in my profile pic and in the one with my son on my shoulders. I am 5' 8".

Thank you! I am 2 inches taller and about 10 pounds heavier than you were in the green dress and look similar right now, so your 165 pic is probably pretty similar to what I can expect at 180, I would think.

BTW - you look fabulous!
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Lets try this....

Me at 228pds
    288933_949.jpg288933_6944.jpg

Me at 182pds
    288933_2162.jpg288933_338.jpg
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I've tried posting pics, so I'm not promising anything! My most troublesome area is my stomach followed by my thighs/rear end. So I didn't do any whole body shots that had my face, cuz I see the changes in the mirror everyday. I'll probably do a before/after full-body shot--already have the before picked out--one a relative posted on Facebook after a family get-together this summer. That picture was one of the reasons I decided I needed to do something about my weight.

The before pic was taken with my webcam, so it's not great quality. At first, I had a hard time seeing any difference in the during picture. But something must be changing because I went from a tight 18 (was probably really a 20) to a 16, losing 4 inches off my waist and 5 inches off my hips.

(edit) Forgot to mention that I'm 5'9"

28087s8.jpg
  • pitbulllover
    pitbulllover Posts: 98 Member
    Options

edit: I have NO muscles...why does everyone else look SO much better at 160?!

I think you look perfectly healthy at 5'10" and 160-165 pounds. And according to BMI charts, I believe you're in the healthy range as well. I see no reason for you to lose any more weight, but that's your decision. If you do decide to tone up and go for more muscle, you will likely get a bit smaller but I doubt your weight will change.

160 pounds is not a lot of weight for someone your height. Just don't compare yourself to midgets (as we're all tall here I'm allowed to say that right??)
  • CoryIda
    Options
    This is the first time I've tried posting pics, so I'm not promising anything! My most troublesome area is my stomach followed by my thighs/rear end. So I didn't do any whole body shots that had my face, cuz I see the changes in the mirror everyday. I'll probably do a before/after full-body shot--already have the before picked out--one a relative posted on Facebook after a family get-together this summer. That picture was one of the reasons I decided I needed to do something about my weight.

The before pic was taken with my webcam, so it's not great quality. At first, I had a hard time seeing any difference in the during picture. But something must be changing because I went from a tight 18 (was probably really a 20) to a 16, losing 4 inches off my waist and 5 inches off my hips.

You are doing great! Your butt and thighs especially have visibly shrunk, and your stomach is looking much less pronounced - good job! Keep it up!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Lets try this....

Me at 228pds
    288933_949.jpg
    288933_6944.jpg

Me at 182pds
    288933_2162.jpg
    288933_338.jpg

You are doing great!