Adding 30 Day Shred to Exercise diary

katieannd
katieannd Posts: 66 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Just wondering why I can't seem to find 30 day shred in the exercise database? Is it there? If not, any idea approximately how many calories I burn per 20 minute session on level 1? I am 23 years old, approx 195 lbs. Thanks :)

Replies

• tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    I use "circuit training".
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    I log it in as circuit training
  • katieannd
    katieannd Posts: 66 Member
    thanks so much :) How long have you been doing the shred? Good results?
  • PolkaDot88
    PolkaDot88 Posts: 71 Member
    I just started yesterday, I put it in as circuit training as well. I ordered a heart rate monitor and it should be here in about a week - I'll post here if it says my calories burned are anywhere near what MFP "circuit training" says!
  • I was getting ready to post the same question! My Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred came today in the mail! I can't wait to try it out later! Let me know how you like it.
  • My husband and I did the 30 Day Shred in September. Although I did not lose more than a few lbs, I did tone up significantly. It was worth the effort. I was at the third level by day 15. Sadly, we quit doing it after 30 days, and I'm back to the starting block.
  • mountainmare
    mountainmare Posts: 294 Member
    I use a HRM and just added "30 day shred" to my exercise list. That way I know what was burned with the shred and what was burned with my other dvds. I put in the names for the ones I use most...like BL Cardiomax etc.
    When I started the Shred I burned 250 cals (after taking off my BMR), within a few days it was down to 200 and by day ten it was 150. then I started level two--so far same thing, started at 250, now on day 4 it is 200.
    BTW I'm 62 and weigh 165, I'm using 5 lb weights and do most of the stuff lower impact but with intensity.
  • I push hard and burn about 350.
This discussion has been closed.