Looking for new friends looking to lose over 100 lbs w/ me

Options
make_meup
make_meup Posts: 42 Member
I need to lose weight and need some friends :)
I have been up and down with my weight for years but i finally am on a right track and eating healthy and started working out again, I've come to terms with my self that this is a life style change and not something that happens over night. Ive done herbel life, ace, detox pills and nothing worked for me. Im so ready to due it the RIGHT way! Please add me or msg me we could help each other!

Replies

• 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • jec285
    jec285 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm about 75% of the way done losing 120, you can add me if you'd like.
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hello! I had about 300 to lose and am down to about 100 left! Congrats for making this lifestyle change it's not always easy but its very worth it :) I will send you a friend request nice to meet you :)
  • gretlarson
    gretlarson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. Last summer I weighed about 300 pounds. This was not the first time in my life that I had been up there. This summer I am currently at 248 and working on getting about 100 more pounds off. I enjoy the encouragement that I have been getting from friends on here.
  • RosanaRosanaDana
    RosanaRosanaDana Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message. Count me in!
  • Raindrops_On_Roses
    Options
    Hi! :smile: I have a little over 113 lbs. to lose... I'll do this with you!
  • sandrumlandrum
    sandrumlandrum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and want/need to lose 100 lbs. Would love to be part of this group
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose as well, I'm two weeks into my journey. Feel free to add me
  • make_meup
    Options
    @ cerakoala Your an amzaing person and your journey is motivation that this is possible. Thank you :)
  • rebeccaplatt21
    Options
    i also have 100 lbs to lose. count me as a friend!

anyone else may add too!
  • homemadehippy
    homemadehippy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I've lost 61 lbs so far. It's been almost a year since I started, but I "fell off the wagon" for almost half the winter. Having lost that 66th lb, I know have 99 left to loose. I can't believe after a year I finally have less than 100. You will get there too!
  • make_meup
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! Feel free to add me everyone. I know we can help each other
  • hill2423
    hill2423 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, feel free to add me.
  • MsDeitra
    MsDeitra Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Happy to help, super motivated yet, close to 300lbs to lose, Lets Go, life is waiting! Feel free to add me, anyone can... ready to do things differently!
  • alishakeaton5
    Options
    I'm totally down for joining your group!!! Im just under 300 and my boyfriend works in Alaska and I have no friends in real life cause I moved across the country!!! :/ So I have me and my bulldog Lou Ferrigno haha. My goal is to loose 100-150 pounds :)
  • nesianqueen
    nesianqueen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am loving this site and all of the positive energy. I am focused and I ready to let go of the weight. Its been a long time coming but I can say I am ready.

I am looking for positive people to be friends with, friends who when one of us gets discouraged the others are there to help remind us of how great we are doing.

Feel free to add me.
  • wannastartover34
    wannastartover34 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 138 lbs to lose... i can use some partnership and encouragement... feel free to add me!!! have a good day! :)
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same journey, I got around 80 plus pounds to lose and I know it's not going to happen overnight, here is a little motivational quote that I found on another members profile. "Being overweight and unhealthy is hard, losing weight and getting healthy is hard". Pick your hard Hugs and all the best, you can add me if you like.
  • karen46mfp
    karen46mfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi, I've got about 112lbs to lose. seems such a long way to go. but im determined this time. i only joined 3 days ago but implease feel free to add me.