I lost 14.35" during the first 8 days of the 30 Day Shred!

Super excited today! I am going on vacation tomorrow so I took my measurements this morning, these are from just EIGHT days of the 30 Day Shred, some extra cardio most days, and eating 1200 calories a day (which I always do). I have lost 14.35"!!! Here they are!

Waist: -3" (yay!)
Hips: -1.75"
Chest: -6.5" (what!)

L Bicep: -0.6"
R Bicep: -0.75"

L Thigh: -0.5"
R Thigh: -1"

L Calf: -0.25"
R Calf: +0.25" (only higher measurement)

I feel much healthier, have more energy, and sleep better. These inches have not budged in years, aside from going up lol

I have only lost 0.6lbs but this is why I am going to stop paying attention to the scale so much. Can't wait to finish my 30 days! If you're thinking about doing it, go for it!

:smile:

Replies

• That is awesome. Keep up the good work!
    And yeah, women tend to lose fat in their face and chest first. And of course, in the hips and waist last!
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    good job
  • Nory143
    Nory143 Posts: 53 Member
    Wow! That is awesome results for only 8 days!
  • NovaSur
    NovaSur Posts: 44 Member
    Awesome. Im only on day 4 of the shred, but hope at the end ill get results too.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    I loved doing 30DS, it did amazing things for my back fat. I'm going to be starting it again in a few weeks.
  • cafeduus
    cafeduus Posts: 31 Member
    Thank you for posting your results!!! It was a true motivator for me.

I've been focusing on the scale instead of looking at myself in the mirror
    and hopefully the inches lost. I too just started 30 Day Shred, and I can't
    wait to see what happens after my 8 days. Again, thank you for helping me
    be more motivated.

have fun on your vacation!!!
  • Flyers1010
    Flyers1010 Posts: 71 Member
    Wow that's awesome! Congrats!

This morning was my first day doing 30DS. Did you do only Level 1 for those 8 days or did you advance? I'm not sure how soon I should move up a level.

Thanks!
  • parsonsk64
    parsonsk64 Posts: 75 Member
    Those are really encouraging results! I have a lot of respect for you because having only done the Shred for 3 days, I know how much you have worked to attain those results already. Way to go! I've not managed to do the workout on consecutive days because of - well, excuses - but you are inspiring me to stick with it!!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    That is fantastic!! Keep up the great work!
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Thank you for this! I just started the shred today. I sure hope I have similar results!
  • Thank you everyone! I'm glad I helped motivate some of you! I am on vacation and I am planning to continue to Shred when I get back next week. Since I made it to Day 8 I'll pick back up where I left off. I'm surprised at my results and I agree with the back fat comment, I think that's why I lost so much on my chest.

I'd love to see you guys get results as well!

xo
  • Bambi8137
    Bambi8137 Posts: 43 Member
    Very inspiring! Hope to get great results like you
  • BlueDaisy717
    BlueDaisy717 Posts: 37 Member
    Well done! :) I also lost lots of inches in 15 days of
    the 30 day shred and just one pound.
  • NikkiX0X0
    NikkiX0X0 Posts: 16
    This is so motivating !
  • missmeee
    missmeee Posts: 41 Member
    It's a damn shame i did the whole level 1 and 2 and didn't loose a pound
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!