Two months with some great results!

Options
Tomorrow I weigh in for my official weight loss for my two month mark, I'm excited as the weight has been falling off and I'm anticipating having 32 pounds off total! However my biggest thrill came after seeing some results from the doctors office this week! This is how fast and wonderful your body can and will improve when treated right!
Interesting info after my doctor appointment Tuesday compared to my doctor appointment on April 27!

Blood Pressure. 4/27: 133/87 To 6/24: 113/67
Resting Heart Rate. 4/27: 110 To 6/24: 59

These numbers alone are reason to celebrate!

Replies

• bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Those numbers are a huge NSV for sure :flowerforyou:
  • make_meup
    make_meup Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    congrats! every number counts :)
  • adge1475
    adge1475 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations on your hard work so far!
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Those are really great results. You are doing such a wonderful job on your weight loss.
  • Raindrops_On_Roses
    Options
    Wow... that's a major change after just two months! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • ftrobbie
    ftrobbie Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Well done you, yet again looking after the small stuff works. I hope you keep us posted on your progress through your other goals
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Sarahsteve7kids Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! This time losing IS fun! The little stuff IS adding up! Weighed in today and it is exactly two months and I'm also down just over 33 pounds!
  • sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hooray!! What a great day for you! Your bp and heart rate changes are incredible. I'm about to hit my 2 month mark and I've lost about the same as you. I have to go in for my physical and bloodwork this month and I'm nervous. I'm so encouraged by your results!
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great results you must be proud, but I have to ask how did you do it?:flowerforyou:
  • iwillthinkof
    iwillthinkof Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Well done X
  • aem91409
    aem91409 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I weigh in for my official weight loss for my two month mark, I'm excited as the weight has been falling off and I'm anticipating having 32 pounds off total! However my biggest thrill came after seeing some results from the doctors office this week! This is how fast and wonderful your body can and will improve when treated right!
    Interesting info after my doctor appointment Tuesday compared to my doctor appointment on April 27!

Blood Pressure. 4/27: 133/87 To 6/24: 113/67
    Resting Heart Rate. 4/27: 110 To 6/24: 59

These numbers alone are reason to celebrate!

Congrats! I know how you feel, I found out I have very high cholesterol in January, and I lowered it by over 50% by May! She said when I come back in August if it drops like that again that she'll take me off my medication :]
  • bkk40in2011
    Options
    Congrats and thanks so much for sharing that. I have a goal of reducing my blood pressure too so that gives me great hope! Good job OP!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! This time losing IS fun! The little stuff IS adding up! Weighed in today and it is exactly two months and I'm also down just over 33 pounds!

That's wonderful! You are an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!