So what are you doing for the 4th of July?

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
I'm going with my family to the Pocono mountains in PA as of this Saturday and we'll be up until the following Sunday. Campfires, four wheeling, drinking (a little!) and just enjoying nature! Can't wait!:bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

So what are you guys doing?

Replies

• Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Very misleading!!! I thought you were going to ask me out or something............
  • serendipitys1003
    serendipitys1003 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    camping, fishing, floating the river :drinker:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Very misleading!!! I thought you were going to ask me out or something............

:love: So how are youuuuuuuuuuuuu doin?
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Going camping , fishing, floating, and drinking ;-) and 4 wheeling!!

So ............I'm doing great!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    We booked a cottage on the water in a tourist trap town and we'll be able to walk everywhere. We'll probably check out all of the antique malls, flea markets, thrift stores, eat some good diner and/or seafood. Have some wine. Touring a cave the next day.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Working. I will be celebrating Canada on July 1st though :blushing:
  • triciabh1
    triciabh1 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hanging out at my in-laws...bbq, fireworks, etc...ummm, super exciting :ohwell:
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    working :grumble:
  • Beautiful_disaster40
    Options
    A great hotel in San Diego on Coronado island....the Hotel Del. Lots of pampering and beach time
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Breaking up parties and dealing with stoopid people... :)
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    A great hotel in San Diego on Coronado island....the Hotel Del. Lots of pampering and beach time

I am happy for you, but jealous, too! You're get to party at the Del! I've wanted to go there ever since I saw "Some Like it Hot" when I was a kid. Have a great time!

I'm slow-smoking ribs, and drinking all the beer.
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Nothing cos I'm English and it's not a holiday for us :-(
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Nothing cos I'm English and it's not a holiday for us :-(

All the more reason to have a party!! You would probably be the only one having a 4th of July party!!!... There is always a reason to have a party ;)
  • Beautiful_disaster40
    Options

I am happy for you, but jealous, too! You're get to party at the Del! I've wanted to go there ever since I saw "Some Like it Hot" when I was a kid. Have a great time!

I'm slow-smoking ribs, and drinking all the beer.

Thanks! I'm from San Diego and have been there but never stayed. It should be a good time!
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Hosting a pool party and going to the Blue Ridge Parkway to watch some fireworks.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    working - Canada
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Going to watch an awesome fireworks show near my house.... which is kind of exciting.. two years ago on July 4th, my miscarriage had started.. that was the day I began bleeding/cramping at 13 weeks pregnant.. so this year, I will be going but pregnant again.. so that's a much better memory lol.. ready to erase the awful July 4th and replace it with a much better July 4th.
  • retrocarnivale
    Options
    4th of July parade! Fireworks and maybe a fire. My husband and I are looking forward to family time. The kids go ballistic when they see fireworks! Oh and sparklers and snakes. Typical schtuff.
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    in australia
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    Water park with the family during the day and BBQ and fireworks in the evening. 'Murica!!!!