Pumpkin Fluff Super Easy for Gatherings

Options
emmyvera
emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
Hey All :tongue:

Not sure if there is a Pumpkin Fluff Recipe out there, BUT I had to share. It is one of my favorites for this time of year. Perfect for dividing the batch and taking to different gatherings. Stays chilled, so it lasts a while.

Pumpkin Fluff Dip

1 - 15 oz can of pumpkin
1 - 8 oz tub of cool whip or whipped topping (lite of course)
1 - jell-o vanilla instant pudding & pie filling (just the powder, no need to make pudding)
1 - teaspoon of all spice

Combine all these ingredients by stirring very well or beat with mixer.
Chill and serve with low-fat graham crackers.
(Makes either one really good sized batch or you could divide into smaller cups and give out as gifts!) :flowerforyou:

It's a big hit and it is lite. Great for parties or just to snack on!
ENJOY! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You can also try 0% or 2% plain greek yogurt in place of the cool whip - less calories and lots of nutrients and protein! Not to mention it tastes great, I eat this almost every day as a snack. Instead of the all spice, I use pumpkin pie spice. :))
  • Kelly11
    Kelly11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I made something similar last year...and served it with ginger snaps!
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yipeee!!! I had something like this at a party and I love the low cal way. Try sugar free vanilla pudding? Also, even tastier with pretzels. LOL.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Bump
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Bumpity BUMP!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    sugar free jell-0 of course! forgot that! thanks :wink:

using greek yogurt instead sounds awesome! i HAVE TO TRY that!
    what a great idea - thank you so much! :love:
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    You can also try 0% or 2% plain greek yogurt in place of the cool whip - less calories and lots of nutrients and protein! Not to mention it tastes great, I eat this almost every day as a snack. Instead of the all spice, I use pumpkin pie spice. :))

Yes, just tried this a couple of days ago! YUM! Pumpkin puree + Greek Yogurt = YUM!
    (I just used cinnamon because that's all I had... a little pure vanilla extract & Splenda - Don't bash my splenda! I don't want to hear it! :tongue:

Didn't think about using it as a dip though.. I'll try that!
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bumpity Bump
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Bumpity, bumpity, BUMPITY, bump!!!!
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Curious if anyone would consider replacing the vanilla pudding mix with cheesecake flavor? (ala Starbucks pumpkin cream cheese muffin ...) Or would that be a no no?
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Curious if anyone would consider replacing the vanilla pudding mix with cheesecake flavor? (ala Starbucks pumpkin cream cheese muffin ...) Or would that be a no no?

Why would that be a no no?? Do it! Doesn't matter what flavor you use! I did that for a snack a couple months ago... poured some cheesecake flavor pudding mix in my greek yogurt & crumbled some graham crackers on it! YUMMY!
  • mamaleo1976
    mamaleo1976 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I made this receipe for Halloween weekend and everyone loved it! Next time I am thinking to use this for frosting a cake!!
  • ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    bump for my next bunco party
  • babyru527
    Options
    I love this stuff!
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    Yum :happy:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    smiley-bounce004.gif < "bump" for Thanksgiving!!

Thank you for posting. I plan to make a "trial run" with Greek yogurt, and Stevia for sweetening, and I think the cheesecake flavor (sugar-free) yogurt sounds like a great idea.

Another variation might be to use the white chocolate (sugar-free) also.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    bumping for later - sounds awesome!
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    I wonder how good it would be to put this fluff into a graham cracker crust to make a low cal pie?? Hmmm... the things you can think!! Sounds like a great dessert to take to a family dinner!

Or make mock ice cream sandwiches! Like the Choc graham cracker and coolwhip-- but pumpkin fluff in reg or cinnamon graham crackers!
  • Raynedancer
    Raynedancer Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Whoa...my mouth is watering...
    I think I will try one of these variations for Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:

Bumpity-Bump